[6]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though Sarang was supposed to spend the day at work with Gain, she had taken upon herself to see that Janie is doing fine and become familiar with the company and the staff. Gain is an actor at an Entertainment company known as Rivary; where their own artists compete one another for frame among themselves. While Janie is a model. 

Gain was sitting in a room with nothing but a large table and chairs around it, not to mention the whiteboard on one wall. She had her head down on the table and groaned a little. Arg so tired. Why did Sarang have to remind me....It's her fault I couldn't get any sleep last night. Why did she have to bring up Wonbin? Ah.... 

Then she heard the door being pushed open as footsteps enter the room. "Han Gain?" A deep yet usually-quiet voice came from behind her. Gain looked up slowly and turned around. 

"Wonbin sunbaenim!" Gain shot up from her seat and spun around to greet him with a heavy bow. He entered with a lenient smile on his face and hands in his pockets. 

"Ah Han Gain, here you are." He started before stopping in front of her, "But why are you here?"

"Oh I was....Waiting for Sarang." 

Wonbin raised an eyebrow, "Why? Where is she?"

Gain kept her gaze down, she couldn't look into his eyes, it was too traumatizing. With his presence alone, her heart was beating wildly. "Er she had some business....But were you looking for me?" Gain questioned, remembering how he greeted her with a 'oh, here you are'. 

"Ah yeah, we've worked together before and it's been a while since we've actually talked. So I thought in order for us to get this upcomng project done as quickly and smooth as possible, we should be comfortable with each other. So I thought I'd invite you for lunch when I heard you came in to work." 

This time Gain looked up to meet his gaze with her hands clapped together in front of her. "Ah lunch with me?" 

"Yeah." Wonbin nodded a little. Gain smiled alas. 

"Lunch sounds good right now." She replied, Wonbin flashed her a quick smile before he gestured for her to come with him. 

Myungsoo sighed in unison as he dropped to the couch beside Seungho. He was sitting in a drooping way with his arms along the top of the couch and one leg over his other, in a manly manner.

"I just paid for this month's cost if that's what you wanted to meet to discuss about." He said then look over to Seungho. 

Seungho pulled out the check Janie have given him earlier and placed it on the table. Myungsoo's eyes moved toward it and he was very familiar with how a check would look. He reached over and grabbed it, then sat back in his same position while holding it in one hand.

His eyes widen at the numbers, "500k?" He turned to Seungho, "Is this from your current cilent with the rare request?"

"No."

Myungsoo took the check and put it in his pocket, "I won't ask you where you got it from, but when are you going to visit him?" 

Seungho leaned back with his arms crossed, "Does it matter? It's not like he knows when I do or do not visit." 

"You don't know. They say people in that state are still listening even if they don't talk or look at you." 

Seungho kept his poker face, "I trust that you'll put 25% of that in the safe for him."

Myungsoo nodded, "I will." 

Wonbin parked his black Hyundai Grandeur to the side of the curb and got out first. He circled around  the front and opened the door for Gain in the passenger seat. She got out with a grateful expression as he gestured for her to follow after closing the door. 

They entered Yong Susan restaurant and inside they were greeted by a waiter, nicely dressed with black slacks, and a white button up shirt under his green waistcoat. He led them to a table for four at one side of a wooden halfwall. The man pulled out the chair for Gain while Wonbin helped himself to the chair across from her. 

Once they were seated the waiter passed out the menus. "Alright take your time and decide what you would like to eat. I would be back in a moment-"

"Actually," Wonbin started, stealing a glance from Gain before turning to the man, "I'll order for us now. You don't mind right?" He asked Gain. The lass shook her head with a gentle smile. Wonbin then proceed to ordering. Gain looked around the breath-taking place. 

She was gazing around the large dining room with only a few diners. There she noticed a familiar man entering from the entrance. 

Gigolo?

A waiter greeted Seungho at the front. Gain couldn't make out what Seungho said but the waiter bowed once more before leading him tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter