[24]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho came down from the top of the steep hills. Behind one particular large rock he came beside it, ready to avoid it by walking around it. 

His panicked and worried eyes were constantly scanning. He halted when he noticed an approaching figure approaching from a far distant. The white dress stood out and gave the figure a clearer image. 

Just a couple more steps toward him, the figure turned toward the sea. The wind blew her white dress like a flag under the night sky. Then slowly she moved into the water and defeat waves after waves; deeper into the body of water. 

Seungho stood motionless. Mixed feelings and thoughts ran through his head, making his heart heavy. 

Stop her from going in.

Let her go, it's the first and last thing you can do for her.

If you don't stop her now you'll be motherless!

She's doing this because she doesn't care. If she value life and if she value you she won't go in.

Do you really want to let her go? Will you be alright when you see her dead body?

It's either her or Yeonhee. 

"Mom!" Seungho called as he made his way into the water. He noticed the figure was gone. In the pitched black darkness, he couldn't see anything but the reflection of the moon on the surface and the many stars above his head. 

They didn't light his way. 

Loud splashes followed him into the water. "Mom!" 

"Hey kid stop right there!" An officer called from behind, then in a matter of seconds more officers came closer and closer to Seungho. The water level was up to his knees before the officers entered and pulled him out. 

Midnight took over the eleventh hour night sky. It took an hour and a half to pull his mother's lost body out from the water. Seungho was wrapped around a towel provided by the officers. He watched as a helicopter pulled her body out from the water and took off carrying it. 

"Let's go to the hospital for now. Do you have anyone I can call for you?" 

Seungho thought for a moment. 

"My father...." 

The call never went through. Well it did, just not through to the person they've been hoping to hear from. 

Jisub was involved in an accident. Seungho was told he survived, but haven't woken up yet. 

"Your father got into an accident with a man on a motorcycle at an intersection. Unfortunately the man on the motor passed away. Your father may be charged for manslaughter but from some witnesses, we've been told your father didn't cause the accident. But the dead is dead. We'll investigate the case some more and update you on the case. You said you just turned 18 right?" 

He didn't expect to lose three people in one night. His mother was reported dead. His father in a coma. And Yeonhee was nowhere to be found. 

The bank began pulling money from his father's bank to pay for the house and property fees. But with no money coming in, the house was bound to fall. Thus Seungho made the decision to sell it off and save his father's remaining amount for his hospital fees. 

In less than two months Seungho began wandering the streets. 

Three months on the streets and he was barely surviving.

He was sleeping against the bricked walls between two large building during daylight. When a hand gently slapped him across the face to wake him up. "Kid." 

Seungho opened his eyes, in front of him was a flawless, handsome lad not much older than he is. Seungho released a sigh when the stranger continued. 

"Why are you sleeping out here?"

Seungho exhaled with irritation as he shoved the older aside and stood up. Seungho started walking off when the lad began following him. "Hey, let's talk. Can we talk?" He heard the stranger asked. 

Seungho stopped in front of the small building when the man followed suit. "Is this your home?" He questioned. Seungho ignored his question and walked over to push the door open. It was still in its messy state. 

The storage was paid off and even ten years beforehand, because at the time Jisub was too rich to care. 

Seungho picked up the photo of him and his father, scanning it carefully. The lad walked in uninvited. "What happen here?" He asked.

He was a man of questions. Seungho spun around to flash him an annoyance look, "Who are you? Why are you following me?" 

The handsome man cleared his throat, "Name is Kim Myungsoo. I wanted to scout you."

"You're offering a homeless kid a job?"

"Exactly."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter