[3]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole warehouse have grown quieter as everyone's attention was toward the stage. A man and woman came up on stage with mics in their hands, then the lights were shut off. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 302nd month. Today as you walked in through the door, we've obtained your money given by you and we have completed counting every group's share." The man started. 

"This month with the highest money count of three million not including credit cards, they will earn 'Gigolos of the Month' title and be given free VIPs passes at our very own Hotel in three different countries. As we all know Kim Myungsoo's group was last month's winners."

"So we'll announce the winners immediately to save time since we know how important time is for all of you gigolos. This month, congratulations to Wonbin's party!" The man announced then the whole room was filled with applauses and some even whoo them. 

The three figures began making their way up on stage, the man with grayish green hair receive the envelope with their passes and their group's money card. As every leader is in charge of holding and carrying that card around. Then money will be put in the card through a machine in the warehouse. This was also another easy way to count money. 

The woman handed Wonbin the mic and the tall man took it. "I'm proud of my members. Thank you everyone for your hard work." He then hand the mic over to the woman and the man stepped up to speak. 

"Alright there you have it! Our chic leader Wonbin's victory speech of the month. As the winners have been announced, everyone is more then welcome to stay and enjoy the food we have served around with the music or leaders you may grab your card as you exit by the door!" The room began filling with chattering and footsteps as some make their way out, while some considered the offer and stayed. 

Myungsoo sighed, "His career done him good. Jaehyun." 

"Yeah?" Jaehyun asked as he stood behind Myungsoo with his arms folded. 

"Instead of always getting the poor many women per day, try for CEO's wives and celebrities this time." Myungsoo said, Jaehyun scoffed a little. 

"Sure thing." 

"Are you going to exchange a few words with the victorious?" Clara questioned, directing it to Myungsoo. The lad only sigh before turning around and led them toward the exit. 

Near the exit they noticed Seungho and hurried over to him. 

"Oh so you decided to show up the last minute huh?" Myungsoo asked. Seungho held the lad's phone to him. Myungsoo took it without wasting a second. "Did we get any cilents?" 

Seungho gestured his chin toward Myungsoo's phone in hand, "I sent you the made-up contract. Oh and-" Seungho pulled out the paper from his pocket and hand it to Myungsoo, "the cilent had some conditions written down." 

Myungsoo grabbed the piece and look at Seungho confused. "And why did you create a contract in the first place?" Seungho slide both hands into his pockets before answering the older. 

"She requested a rare case so I went about my ways to create one. You can look over it with Jaehyun and have him take it." 

"How can you give me rare cases? Was she scary or something?" Jaehyun jumped in earning a slap to his chest from Clara. 

"Don't interfere when the adults are talking." Clara scolded, Jaehyun grinned. 

"I think you forgot but I'm actually older than them." Jaehyun said with a slight chuckle but quietly died down when Clara shot him a death glare. Thus Seungho continued. 

"She requested for a personal gigolo so I saw that a contact would be necessary." 

Myungsoo was finally scanning the contents on the papers and nodded, his lips at the same time. "Do you have any background information on her? Like how capable she was to pay 100k each time?" Seungho nodded his head. Myungsoo smiled and handed the papers to Seungho, "You take care of this case then. Jaehyun will be going for rich celebrities this time around, so he won't have time to be a personal gigolo. This will also be the perfect opportunity to go head to head with Wonbin. After all he works with celebrities and rich people." 

Seungho took the pieces and shoved it into his pocket. "Fine." 

"But what's her name? Is she some CEO's wife?" Jaehyun questioned. Before Seungho or Myungsoo could answer, they heard a familiar voice calling Myungsoo's name. The four turned in unison and saw that it was no one than the devil they spoke of. 

Wonbin. 

And his party.

Wonbin's hands were in his pockets as he led Im Jaebum and Lee Yeonhee toward them. Seungho turned away from them immediately while Myungsoo moved closer to Seungho and made a 90 degree turn to face them.

"Leaving already?" Wonbin asked. 

"Yeah. We're leaving early to plan for our comeback." Myungsoo answered. 

"I see. I'm surprised your group didn't win this one, seeing how Yoo Seungho and Ahn Jaehyun are still so healthy too." Wonbin scanned Seungho and Jaehyun but they avoid his gaze. In the end he ended up only looking into Myungsoo's cold eyes. 

"Everyone would hate us if we take the title and passes everytime. So this time I told Seungho and Jaehyun to chill back a little in order for someone new to win first." 

From behind Wonbin, Jaebum let out a disbelief chuckle. "Hey Kim Myungsoo, if you lost then just admit it. Why are you making up things to cover your loser ?" 

Clara from behind Myungsoo spoke instead, "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter