[20]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungho look around the place while Gain shut the door. "Where are your belongings?" 

"I donate everything before I came back." Seungho answered, Gain let out a breathy disbelief chuckle. 

"Seriously? You didn't bring anything back from China?" 

Seungho shoved his hands in his pockets, "I didn't need to. Everything I had or saw is installed in either my eyes or mind."

"Even the women there?" 

Seungho smiled, "Shall I show you a few things I learned from the women there? The Chinese women are quite aggressive there." 

Gain turned away to avoid him seeing her flustered face, "You don't have to...." She mumbled. Before she knew it Seungho was right in front of her, cupping her cheeks in his hands, forcing her to glance up at him. 

"Actually. When I don't see you. Every women are the same in my eyes." 

"That's because all women are the same you stupid Gigolo." Gain retorted with an angry pout. Seungho let go of her and took a step back, he spun around to look around some more. Gain watched as he made his way toward her room. "G-Gigolo! What are you doing?!" 

Gain walked over and stop behind Seungho as he looked at her bed from the doorway. He then spun around and grab her wrist, "Let's sleep together." 

Gain's eyes widen, "W-what?! S-stop this nonsense act Gigolo!" Gain smack the back of Seungho's hand around her wrist. He stopped dragging her and stopped halfway, turning around to face her. 

"Why are you so shock? We've slept together before." 

"T-that doesn't matter-!" 

Seungho pulled her closer to him as he began to tower her, "Tonight I'm only giving you two choices. One you either kiss me nicely or two we're going to cuddle all night before the sun rises." 

Gain tried to twist her wrist from his grip, "That's not fair....I should be making the rules, it's my house...." 

"Then that won't be fair to me either since I'm the husband here." 

Gain sighed, "Seungho....Can't you be more understanding....I can't choose between those two, can't we just talk...." 

"About what?" 

"Your trip?" 

Seungho leaned in closer, "You won't get jealous?" 

"No...." 

Seungho released her wrist, "Nevermind I'm hungry. Cook something." 

Seungho lie down on the couch with its back to the kitchen. Gain looked over from the halfway, "I didn't expect you to return so early so I don't have much to cook. I'll make ramen for now then tomorrow I'll go grocery shopping. But wait....How did you know I lived here now? Seungho? Hey Gigolo!" 

Gain stomp over after turning off the stove, "Gigo-!" She noticed Seungho had already fallen asleep on the couch with one arm as his pillow. "When did he fall asleep....I thought he can't sleep during midnight?" Gain sighed and head into the room where she grabbed a folded blanket inside the closet, she came out and unfold it before throwing it over Seungho. "Bad Gigolo, sleeping before me. If my mom knew she'd pull out his hair." 

The nightsky was darker than usual with a bit of fog to cloud the air. Seungho walked out to the riverside when he felt something touching his bare foot. In the dark Seungho looked down, when something seemed to be tangaling around his foot in the water, he squat down to pick it up. He didn't feel anything except for the freezing cold temperature of the water washing against his skin. 

Then a louder splash happened before him. 

He looked up a little and froze. In front of him were two bare foot and then he felt the softness yet wet white dress against his forehead. He didn't dare look up. The clashing of the waves became scarier as the figure continue to stand in front of Seungho. Finally he built all his courage and began to stand up slowly, following the white dress until he met the rotten face of a woman with long wet hair. 

"You pathetic monster! You killed me!" The woman growled. 

Seungho opened his eyes with heavy and shaking breaths. Cold beads of sweat formed on his temple. The room was dark but beside him he felt someone's presence. "Seungho?" He heard a familiar soft voice in the dark. Then he saw Gain's dark silhouette rising from beside him as she had fallen asleep near him with her head resting on the same sofa. "You kept mumbling, are you alright?" She asked. 

Seungho hummed for a moment, then he scoot back some more against the couch. "Come up here." He invited, Gain unknowingly climbed in beside him with the blanket over them. She wrapped her arms around Seungho and became comfortable, then she shut her eyes and began to doze off, falling asleep before him. 

Seungho used one arm as her pillow and the other gently placed over her shoulder, to support her from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter