[22]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the mist of all the horror; Seungho, who's eyes were shut, felt two hands gripping his shirt and her lips pressed against his. Gain wrapped one arm around Seungho's shoulder while another hidden between their closed bodies. Seungho got a grip of Gain's waist and pushed her away as they catch their breaths. 

Seungho opened his eyes to meet Gain's. He noticed she was still in her tank top and jean skirt. "What are you doing out here?" He asked. 

"It's midnight. I came to get my husband." She replied sternly. Seungho sighed. 

"It's cold go home. I'm not doing this tonight." He said with a low tone. 

Gain took a step closer to Seungho, "If you won't come back with me then I won't go back." 

Seungho turned his attention elsewhere. His mother in a white dress was nowhere to be found. He looked down to meet Gain's eyes, when the wind became colder, he grabbed her by the upperarm and pulled her in, wrapping his arms around her to keep her warm. "Idiot....You're making it hard to leave...." Seungho said under his breath. Gain tighten her hold around Seungho's waist as she hid her face against his flat chest. 

Gain hand Seungho a glass of warm water as she moved to sit beside him with the blanket wrap around herself. "Oh why is it so cold outside?" She asked no one in particular. She turned to Seungho, "Want to come in?" She asked, inviting him with the blanket. 

Seungho shook his head and Gain looked disappointed, but she fixed the blanket around her and lean back. "It's only a few minutes after midnight....What should we do for the next few hours?" She asked with pursed lips. 

Seungho kept silent. 

Gain hummed aloud to kill the silence and awkward atmosphere. "Should we watch a drama? Action? Romance? Comedy?" She suggested. 

Seungho set the glass down and spun around to face Gain, she stopped talking almost immediately and look at him. "Yes...?" She asked when Seungho gave her a long enough stare. Seungho lift up some of the blanket parts Gain wasn't using, he moved in to sit closer to Gain and cover his lowerbody with the blanket. He rested his head against her shoulder and made her freeze in position. 

He didn't know what he was doing to her fluttered heart. "H-hey....Are you going to sleep before me again?" She asked. 

"You already had your sleep. It's my turn." 

Gain in her breath, "Selfish....Was this what you meant when you said to satsify your selfish needs earlier?!" 

"No. That was before." 

Gain became embarrassed just thinking about their short encounter earlier. She puffed out her cheeks and folded her arms. "You're seriously going to sleep? It's boring being the only one awake." Gain whined. 

"Put on a drama for you then." Seungho bluntly answered earning a little scoff from her. 

"How can I when you're leaning on me? You're so heavy you stupid pig Gigolo!" 

Seungho sigh, "Don't insult pigs or else you can't eat them." 

"I don't even like pork you moron," Gain retorted. 

"You're only quiet when we're kissing." Seungho randomly comment, Gain halted for a moment. 

"Ah fine! I won't say anything. Just sleep you jerk...." 

But sleep never came for Seungho. And after a period of three hours Gain was caught sleeping in his stead. Seungho had Gain sleeping with her head on his leg and the blanket over her. He her hair gently. 

Jisub toss and turn on the spread, he sighed heavily as he glanced up at the ceiling. "Seungho. When will you come see me?" He spoke aloud. 

Clara woke up before the sun even rise as she entered Myungsoo's room. She scan the room, "Oh? Did he leave already?" She asked herself, then she started striding toward his bed and remove the blanket. Then she heard running water in the bathroom, she head over and peek through the crack. 

Myungsoo had a towel covering his lower half as he just came out from the shower. He shook his head to rid the water in dark black, wet locks. Clara's felt her cheeks heating up as she placed her hands over them. 

Myungsoo put some shaving cream on as he looked himself in the mirror. 

"It's a crime to spy on your half boss." Myungsoo started, making Clara flinch. She cleared as if she was innocent and had just arrived, and wanted to make her presence known. 

"May I come in?" Clara asked.

"If I don't have bodyguards at the door then the answer should be obvious right?" 

Clara rolled her eyes a little, then are you saying you knew I was coming you erted boss. Clara pushed the wooden doors opened, "Jisub has been asking about Seungho a lot. When are you going to tell him to go see his dad?" Clara stopped behind Myungsoo; watching his reflection in the mirror. 

Myungsoo sighed, "You know what happened when Seungho first paid his dad a visit. Do you want to see him in that state again?" 

"Then you want me to keep lying to Jisub that until he die, he'll probably never get to see his son again? Even though they're both right here? In Seoul? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter