[4]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gain paced the tiled floor with her arms behind her, like a general pacing his ground. Then from the corner of her eyes she saw the familiar Gigolo entered. Gain looked at his outfit, although it wasn't professional, he still looked good. 

He was fully in black from button-up shirt to jeans and shoes, except his brownish jacket. Gain noticed how he didn't button up his shirt all the way and his bare chest was slightly exposed. She rushed over and grabbed his shirt, without a word she attempted to button them up for him, but he slapped her hands away.

"What are you doing?" He questioned calmly yet his eyebrows were slightly raised. He examined her appearance and wonder why she had called for him if she didn't have any outdoor plans. She waved his question off. 

"You can't have this open like this, my parents are up there!" She said in a hushed yet loud voice. 

"Parents? Why am I meeting your parents?" Seungho questioned again. Gain sighed and look up at him. 

"I'm sorry but I'm going to need you to play boyfriend for the time being alright? So please cooperate without questions please." She said as she grabbed onto his wrist and led him toward the elevator. In the elevator she released his wrist immediately and went to press the number six. Seungho slip his thumbs into his pockets and looked up at the top of the door where the number of floors was visible. 

"Alright so when we get up there all you need to do is pretend we've been dating for four years and that we're planning to get marry, just don't know when. Also I believe I told my mom that I told you about how beautiful and young she was when she was a lot younger and you said you wished you knew her then. And-" 

Seungho released a snort which stopped Gain from talking. "I didn't know you were such a big liar. Now I'm wondering if you'll be able to pay that 100k with interest since you're asking for a lot, without lying your way out of it." 

Gain scoffed, "I may be a liar but I know I have more banks than you. So listen to my words carefully." Gain said showing her teeth. Seungho cocked his head to the side and looked down to meet Gain's angry gaze. 

"Aren't you going to go out?" 

Gain was confused for a moment until she heard the closing of the elevator door, there she quickly stuck her arm out so the door would open all-the-way again. She shot Seungho another look before exiting and the lad followed quietly. 

Of all Gigolos why did it have to be this guy? He seems so arrogant and ignorant. What if he just straight up tell my parents that I've lied to them? Or been lying to them? They'll drag me back home seriously....Spirits please possess this man in any way you can for him to obey everything I've been lying to my parents about!

Then she felt a hand against her forehead and froze, in front of her was nothing but whiteness. "Did you left out the fact that you're blind? Watch where you're going." 

Gain blinked a little then moved her head back and noticed she almost ran into the wall. She turned to face Seungho slowly, "Sorry...." 

"Gain!" Gain jumped and spun around where she could see her mother and father at the door. She saw how her mother laid eyes on Seungho and how her stern cold expression suddenly turned soft. "Oh is this him?!" 

"Ah mom this is-" Oops, I forgot his name! As Gain failed to introduce Seungho, she was glad when her mother quickly approach him and looked up at him with sparkling eyes and a bright smile. In front of Seungho, her mother was like a lost puppy begging to be taken in. Then again he is a gigolo, men who qualify to make older women hearts' beat faster. 

"Such a gorgeous being!" Her mother squirmed then she turned around and reached an arm out toward her husband. "Honey come look, isn't our angel son-in-law so handsome?!" Gain's dad chuckled and came closer to Seungho. 

Gorgeous being....If only she knew he is a gigolo. Wait! She can't know he's a gigolo!

"I'm Gain's dad, we've heard a lot about you. What is your name son?" 

Seungho was slightly confused but played along, "Yoo Seungho." He replied, then he looked down at her mother who had on her biggest smile, thus he gave her a soft eye smile. 

Gain's mother held onto Seungho's hand as she entered the bedroom. "My daughter must be lucky to get the chance to sleep with you everynight, in these handsome arms." She complimented him shamelessly. But Seungho, who was used to those compliments only smiled. 

By the door Gain and her father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter