[25]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Quit copying my way of earning money and find your own way. Aren't you ashamed of copying a competitor's style?"

"Copy? What copy?" Myungsoo asked the older with a normal tone. 

"Using celebrities. Why? It doesn't sound a bell?" 

Myungsoo scoffed, "When did you reserved the authority to be the only gigolo who can target celebrities? Last time I check not everyone's ideal type is you." 

Wonbin grinned, "What about you? You seem to be the ideal type to a lot of those gays. What are you doing hiding only behind Yoo Seungho? The lad who used the name of being a gigolo just to get up there, at the top of the ladder with real stars?" 

Myungsoo's eyes darkened, "The same applies to you. I heard your gay fanclub is growing." 

Wonbin sneered, "Are you a member? You seemed to know so well." 

"Did you want me as a member?" Myungsoo questioned back, earning colder gaze from Wonbin. 

"Instead of focusing on trying to beat me, why don't you control that Gigolo of yours a little?"

"What?" Myungsoo asked this time with a confused look. Wonbin smirked. 

"You haven't heard? I'm sure as his boss you've noticed. Isn't the kid's dad a murderer? Murderer of Han Gain's family member? What will happen to his name as a Gigolo if the public knows? Huh? You'd be kicked out by the majority of Gigolos here. Be prepare to quit, you and your pack of wet dogs, you stuck up 26 year old." Wonbin spat. 

Myungsoo tighten his jaw as well as his fist, before he could control himself he threw the first punch at Wonbin's face. 

The fight didn't stop there. The two found themselves exchanging punches and kicks for a long good while. The crowd watch, some scream, some cheer, and some chant for their opinion of the assumed-winner. 

Jaebum and Jaehyun were separated by a few people as they exchanged hatred looks. Clara rolled her eyes at the drama kings. 

Seungho and Yeonhee were left out of the crowd when she grabbed his arm. "What's going on? I can't see at all." She said, the many people before her were taller, some even two to three heads taller. 

"It's Myungsoo and Wonbin." Seungho said, Yeonhee sighed. 

"Why are they like this...? I specifically told Wonbin not to pick fights." Yeonhee said aloud. Seungho smiled a little at that. 

"I remembered when you told us not to fight the opposing team during our soccer matches." He started and earned a worried look from her. 

"That's different. Here they're really fighting! We need to stop them before someone get hurt-"

Seungho held Yeonhee back, "Let them be. Whether they fight or not, at the end of the day they won't like each other anyway." 

Yeonhee pulled at his shirt, "That doesn't mean we should just let them fight. Come on, let's find Jaebum. I'll tell him to stop Wonbin, you stop your leader." Before she could run off, he held her back once again. 

"They won't kill each other. Let them be, once they're in too much pain they'll back off on their own. And who knows, fighting can resolve issues sometimes." He said. 

"How can you be so sure?" She asked with frustration in her tone. Seungho smiled. 

"That's how Gain and I solved problems." 

Yeonhee paused for a moment, "Then...?" 

"I'm going to go find her and fight out our problems. Stay here and let me know what happen when they're done fighting." Seungho gave Yeonhee a quick pat before he took off, Yeonhee was left speechless. She could only turn her attention back at the chaos and pushed her way toward the front. 

Seungho knocked on the door and waited for Gain to answer. He breathed in and out heavily to calm his nervous nerves. He sighed a little after a long wait. Why did I think she'd open the door for me if I show up in person? He was about to retreat when he heard the clicking of the doorknob. 

As the door opened he caught a glimpse of her color-drained face and pale lips. She was about to slam the door in his face, but with quick reflex he stopped her with a fist against the wooden door. "Let's talk." 

It took a while but Gain responded, "I hope you know the midnight gigolo thing is over." 

"It's not even midnight. There's still three more hours to go." 

"Leave, I want to sleep." 

"I will, after you agree to hear me out first." Gain didn't answer, but didn't push against the door any harder. Seungho took it as a yes and continued. "I...." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter