[26]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo toss his jacket across the room as he made his way toward the bathroom. Clara and Jaehyun walked in with dull expressions. They heard the water running. 

Jaehyun approached Clara behind with careful steps. "Should we...check up on him?" 

Clara sighed with her arms folded, "I'll handle him. Isn't Sarang at your place? Hurry back to her." 

Jaehyun's eyes and jaws opened, "H-how did you know...?" 

Clara sighed, "I'm in charge of knowing your guys' daily schedules. What do you expect?" 

Jaehyun awkwardly scratched his nape, "Ah right....Then, good night and take care of Myungsoo...." With that Jaehyun exit the room and left quickly.

Clara then took her first steps as she followed Myungsoo into the bathroom. In the bathroom she found Myungsoo taking off his shir, then he threw it onto the ground with a loud plop. 

Myungsoo's firm chest was rising up and down unevenly. "Get out." He said in his usual tone sprinkled with ice. 

"You won the fight, so what are you so angry about?" She asked. Myungsoo shot his head toward her direction. Exposing his cuts and bruised toward her. Above his left eyebrow was a cut, one by his chin, and then a large purple bruise on his right cheek. 

"Won?" Myungsoo mimic with a sound of irritation, "Is it winning when everyone jumped in to break us apart and he was pulled away first?! That's winning to you?!" 

Clara scoffed, "Then when and where do you draw the line if they haven't stopped you two? Until one of you die?" She asked. Myungsoo sighed as he shut his eyes tightly, wanting to zone out from her. 

He placed his hands on his waist and heaved another dangerous sigh before looking directly into Clara's eyes. "That's right. It was either him or me. One of us had to die for us to stop, and it wasn't going to be me." 

"Are you insane?" Clara approached him with heavy steps, "In front of Jaehyun you were really going to fight till the end? If you killed Wonbin his team would have joined! That wouldn't look good. You know Gigolos can't fight each other!" 

"And since when do you care?!" Myungsoo asked, his volume piercing her ears. "You were only in because of the money anyway, so why do you care how I handle things?" 

Clara looked up to meet Myungsoo's challenging eyes. "At first it was because of money. But now, I like you." 

The stubbornness and angry in his expression were washed away immediately. "What?" He asked in a low voice. 

"I like you, Kim Myungsoo." She repeated, this time he turned away from her. 

"Since when?" He asked calmly. 

"Since....I first saw you. I knew that if I straight up said I wasn't doing it for money. You probably wouldn't let me work with you. So I lied. I used money as an excuse to work with you." 

Myungsoo scoffed as he turned around to placed his hand on her head, "I forbid a relationship between a boss and employee." He said. Clara formed a thin line with her lips. 

"I know and that's fine. As long as I can still work alongside you." 

Myungsoo removed his hand and nodded, "Treat my wounds then, will ya?" 

Today's morning news. Han Gain spotted to be seeing the Gigolo from three years ago again! Apparently the gigolo isn't just a nobody, but the son of Yoo Jisub. If we can all recall together, the name sound familiar right? Jisub, the man who was responsible for running over Hyunbin six years ago.

So what does all of this mean? Han Gain is seeing the son of the man who killed her brother? It sounds like a drama doesn't it? Well whatever the case may be, I hope Han Gain can get rid of this man once and for all and return to her acting career. She was a great actor we can all agree, correct? 

Seungho was lying beside Gain on her bed with the roll of blanket between them. Their hands were intertwined and resting on top of the blanket. "She was staying with Auntie for two years when she was 16....One day out of nowhere she came home. She said mom had stolen dad from auntie. Mom was furious, she kicked Janie out of the house. After Auntie's passing....Janie didn't come home. She started sleeping at friends, majority were men. They would answer her phone when I called. Afterwards she disappeared and cut off all contacts with us. One day we saw a Thai model who look like her....With some research we found that it was her. She changed her Korean name to Thai.... Before she left, she said I was mom's favorite and she hated mom. So to get back at mom she's going to take everything from me. But then I felt bad....So when I was offered projects, I recommend her to them instead. That's why when she came to Korea and was handed the role in Crystal Clear I didn't mind-"

Seungho scoffed a little, "You cried your eyeballs out what are you saying?" 

Gain sighed, "That was because I was acting like a high school girl who have lost her crush to her sister okay....It had nothing to do with the drama." 

"Sure...." Seungho said, Gain turned to face his profile; staring up at the ceiling. 

"Why are you jealous?" She asked with a cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter