[1]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smell of heavy perfume, rich wine, and money entered the calm man's nose all at once. His long brownish-black hair and dark coal eyes gave him a distinct feature, but it didn't stop the woman in his arm to keep moving closer and closer to him.

Any bypassers would think he's on a date with his mother or young aunt. 

Compare to his dark clothes and the white seat they were seated in; she wore a bright red dress short enough to expose what usually lure men into staring. Once in a while he would her brown medium-length hair.

She moved one thigh over one of his spread out leg and wrapped her leg around his. He had his right hand placed on her as his left play with her purse. Her face was hidden in the cocked of his neck and her arms wrapped around his nape and shoulder. 

She was breathing into his ear and teasing him with her alluring tone. "Want to get naughty?" She asked before the bottom of his ear. 

He kept his calm state and showed no interest. "How much will you pay?" He asked shamelessly. She moved away from him and reached for her purse in his hand. As she grabbed it from him she opened it up and pulled out two credit cards. 

"Will this do?" She asked with a wily smile. He looked at them with no emotions then took them in one go with his left hand. 

"Let's get a room then." 

Her smile widen, "Okay!" She agreed in a loud voice. 

They were walking down the empty hall. His arms were in his pants pocket as she hooked her arms around him tightly, he could see the room they had reserved just up ahead. This wasn't part of the plan. He stopped mid-way causing her to stop beside him. Then he pinned her against the wall with his forearm pressed against the wall over her head. 

Their faces were just inches away when he could see the blushed redness in her cheeks. Her eyes grew wide at his sudden action but turned into a satisfying gaze once he spoke. 

"Should we just do it here? Here, it'll be naughtier." His tone was manly and rough. 

She wrapped her arms over his shoulders and pursed her lips out. "I love your idea." Finally she gained a smirk from him and before she could move any closer, a voice that could bring a storm came from the hall, causing the woman to flinch a little with guilty eyes. 

They turned toward the dangerous sight and there a woman was furious. "Yoo Seungho you cheating bastard!" She walked over with long strides in her high heels. Seungho moved away from the woman he had pinned against the wall. When the angry woman stopped just a few steps from him she slapped him against the face. The woman beside him let out a shockingly loud scream before she covered with her own hands. "Is this what you meant when you said we had to cut our honeymoon short because of work?!" The angry lady screamed. 

"H-hey! Who are you? Why are you hitting my Seungho?!" The woman in red shouted back as she keep her wide eyes on the younger woman. 

"Me? I'm his wife!" The younger woman held up her hand and on her married finger, there was indeed a married ring. 

"W-wife?!" The one in red turned to Seungho for an explanation. "Yoo Seungho! Why is this woman lying that she's your wife?!" 

Before Seungho could answer the angry younger grabbed a hold of his right ear. "You! Come with me!" As she pulled Seungho away, Seungho let out soft cries of pain. "When your parents hear of this, they will kill you!" The woman added loud and clear.

The one in red just watched with stunned eyes. 

"What the heck is she?" She questioned herself. 

"Alright, hand it over." The woman said. She had her long black hair up in a ponytail as she held out her hand toward Seungho. Seungho sighed before pulling out the cards and placing them in her hands. They were in the elevator together, going down to the first floor. 

"I can understand the slap, but was the ear-pulling necessary?" He asked as he rubbed his ear a little. She scoffed as she threw the credit cards into her sweat pants pocket. 

"Then at the very least you should have given us a warning if you didn't want your ear pulled. You changed the location without a word and cause us to have to go through the whole process of tracking you down. I almost missed the turn trying to find you here." She said with her eyes roll.

Seungho dropped the argument as he know what kind of person she was. One who won't lose in an argument no matter what. The woman felt bad when he kept his silence and curled the corner of her lips upward, "Are you hungry?" 

"Yeah." Seungho replied.

They came out of the yellow cab and moved toward the welcoming entrance. "A seafood restaurant is alright right?" The woman asked, Seungho exhaled and paid her no attention. "Jaehyun should be inside. Wait with him while I phone our boss." She said and walked away to make a call. 

The lad did as he was told and entered the dim hall to look for a friend. 

He scan the room where waitresses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter