Chapter 2 : Fight

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

 

11:00 p.m

                 It's eleven o'clock you sat in your room working out while doing your homework. 

     Ring ring ring ~  

                               " Hello?" " YAH, KIM HAYI where the are you?!" your crazy friend Lee Yoona screamed, " Aish, im coming im coming..". You got up and change into your baggy jeans with a belt, you got your tank top and you grab your metal stick. You locked your room so the old hag wouldnt come in. You  jumped out the window and began walking. "YAH, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG??!!!" Yoona came and tackled you. " I have thing to do you know. Plus I didn't want to see your ugly face" Hayi said earning a glare from Yoona." Anyways, why did you call me? and where is Jessica?" " Jessica is at home. I had to lie to my cute little sister," Yoona pouted " Okay. Then why am i here?"  You asked impatiently. " OH! Because I um.. I heard Teen Top was coming and wanting to fight us.. so i accepted there challenge." Hayi stared at Yoona for a minute with a blank face. Thinking about what she said.  " YOU WHAT!!!!" you saw one of the gang members come " KIM HAYI Teen Top is here !!!" she said panickly.  You signed and walked.. " What are you doing in our territory!" You hissed " We came to beat the strongest group so we can be the #1 strongest" Ricky blurted. "Aish your so dumb" Changjo growled as he punched Rickys head. They kept argueing so you blew your whistle and started fighting cause they were wasting your time. You socked C.A.P and hit him in his balls making him go down easily. You wacked all of them with your metal stick making then fall down hurt and screaming in pain. You looked around to see who else was missing you saw L.Joe leave he looked like he didnt want to fight so you just left the crowd and went home.. 

 

    6:00 am

        You woked up from your alarm you threw it against the wall and went back to sleep. The devil came in and poured a bucket of hot water on you while cussing at you " YAh. KIM HAYI , GET THE UP RIGHT NOW" You got up quietly and follow her order. You got dress and curled your  hair, you puted on makeup and your nerdy glasses so no on ewill recgonise you. You went downstair to get breakfeast but all there was was Soju and coke. You punch the table making it break, you walked out and didnt care for . Just wanting to leave the damn the house.

     " ANNYEONG HAYII " Jessica screamed making you almost deaf, " Morning Jessica " you smiled. It was windy so you guys quickly went into the class. Some girl knocked over your stuff as you were walking into the entranced. " You how dare you fall into B-Bomb oppa body!" They yelled while pushing your stuff on the ground. *Only if i wasnt at school right now i would be the crap out of them* but the most embrassesing thing happened to you. You bent down to pick up your stuff but then the wind blew your skirt up making everybody see your Hello Kity underwear, you quickly pulled it down you turned around to see if Jessica was there but instead it was Block B.. * Ah * you mumbled.... 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: 

HI guys ! thank you for supporting me to my 7 special subscribers -wink wink- i hope you guys like this chapter i got bored so i did one. if something wrong comment me okay? cuz this is my first fan fic so if you know what i mean then plz help this author who is quite dumb at this stuff THANK YOU !