Chapter 7: Another fight..

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                    (home) You smelled burnt food making you wake up going downstairs to see what was burning.. You went downstairs to see a rare sight. "What are you doing? you asked the old hag in amusement .. " Cooking you breakfeast" you saw the old hag tremble a little.. " You dont have too because im not eating it.." you left to go prepare for school. You curled you hair making it into a pony tail, you got in your uniform and left the house without saying anything.. As you walked into the streets you see a girl in a circle with a bunch of wannabe Queenkas around her.. " Yah, give us your lunch money, or else we will beat you up.." The girl with a horrible pimple problem threatend as she shove the innocent girl in the wall. " No.." the innocent girl said bravely.. you smirked as you stood there watching. The other mean girl started looking through her bag. You got pissed and screamed " YAh, STOP BULLING THE GIRL.." The girls turned around and started to laugh. You walked up to the girls with full speed and took the wallet without the wannabe girls noticing.. You told the girl to run while giving her her bag. She ran but as you were about to leave the girls grab you hand struggleing to keep the grip hard. "What?" you growled "Give us your monney now." "no fcuk you .." you kicked the girl and and twisted her arm while the other girls ran away. *Wussys* You dusted your hands and grab your bag as you walked. 

                  (school) " KIM ~~~~~~ GOOD MORNING!" Jessica scream as she jumped on you.. "Morning" you smiled back you walked into the school entrance when someone stopped you.You looked up to see Jaehyo from Block B.. " What?" you asked him.." i know your secret.." your eyes widen.. "What secret.. i have plenty.." HE led you to the side of the school " i saw you beat up those girls.." he said while smirking " So.. a girl cant be strong?" you said with a evil smile. " How about you be in our group." "NO.." "Why?" "BEcause i'm already in one.." "oh, what now, it probably a low group.." "oh  it is The RED FANGS .." his eye widen " your lying" he said with a worried face .." no im not im the leader" you showed him your tattoe on you arm and his eye widen. " YOu better not tell anyone or even my best friend Jessica f not ill take you life from you in a second" you threatened him and left.. You met up with Jessica whos face was red.. " Are  you okay?" you asked ..  " yeah .. i have a big crush on Jaehyo so i kinda got Jealous." "oh its okay. he has no intrest in me so dont worry" you smiled and she smiled. YOu went to class with Jessica and went home. You met up with Yoona at 5 with a icecream. "Yo" you said while eating " sup" Yoona said as she cracked her knuckles.. " Finally!" you said loudly when BEAST came.. You guys fought right there. You socked Yoseob and whacked his back with your metal stick making him fall. You punched and kicked everyone asses while you saw Yoona still fighting Junhyung. You ran in the back and socked him in the back helping Yoona kick his face. You guys dusted your hands and left. "That was the fastest fight i had in years" Yoona said rubbing her knuckles. You and Yoona talked when someone tapped your back.. You saw it was Jaehyo and Taeil from Block B.. "What do you want again?" you hissed.. " Wow.." Taeil said in shocked.. " We saw your whole fight.." Jaehyo said .. You grabbed your metal stick and broke it in half. " i Told you not to let anyone know" you gave him a *This will be you if you tell*death glare.." Dont worry its only the two of us.." "It better." you threw the stick on the ground and left with Yoona.. 

______________________________________________________________

Authors note!:

Hey guys ^^ hoped you like this chapter.. cuz i liked it ^^ lol! keep reading ! and try reading a story by OMOitsjessica it is called My Cinderella story~ read it and see if you like it _ Wink_ see you next chaptert!!