Chapter 23

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                    You stood there shocked.. " M-my what? " "Your past.." When he said that you were reallly shocked.. " i-ill think about it.." you said lost in mind.. You walked away.. "Hurry and make your decision or else time will run out .. " Gunwoo said with a serious face.. you ignored him and left.. * He knows my past..* *urgg should i trust him* you were thinking all day.. The next day you went to school.. Jessica was waiting for you with a worried face.. "Good mornig Jessica " you said and she got scared.. "Omo you shouldnt scare me like that! im so worried about you! now a days ..! " Jessica said lecturing you like she was your mom..  The whole day went through quick because you were in your mind.. * How does he knwo my past.. * * should i go or should i not * "YAH! kIM ~~~~ !!! " Block b and Jessica screamed at you at lunch. You snapped out of dazed. " huh? what, what do you want "    

" ~~~~~ what did you just say? " Jessica asked.. "yeah.. did you learn a new language.." P.O said.. * Fcuk im getting korean mixed up with JApanese..* "nothing.." you said.  " ~~~~~ are you okay?" B-bomb said .. "Yeah. " you replied. After school you went with Yoona out in the streets. "Yah Kim ~~~ .. we are having a fight today.. " "with who?" " Block b.. i feel really bad...i just dont now who accepted there fight or asked them tofight.. i dont wanna hurt Jessicas lover.." Yona said with a little pain in her eye.s.. "its okay.. the time will come anyways for when we are exposed." A couple hours later you met up with Block B in a warehouse.. You wore a mask so they wouldnt recongise you even though some already knew.... " WOW, my first fight with Red Fangs.. " Zico said... ".... " " Your missing a member?" Yoona said pointing. B-bomb wasnt there.. "He went to go get something to eat.." "ohh" Yoona said.. "why is your boss wearing a masked?" Kyung said..  "..." You didnt say anything.. You didnt want to. You didnt want to hurt there feeling or betray them.. "Take off your masked" Zico said.. "Later , and who asked you to fight today?" you said in a deep voice so they wouldnt regconise you.. Your fighters in your group.. "What?" Yoona screamed.. Then as Yoona screamed you saw a girl from your group come.. She was one of those girls you didnt talk to but you knew her name.. "Hana..." "Hey .." she said.. She came and punched you and your masked fell off.. Block b saw your face .. They were really shocked..  " k - kim ~~~~ " Zico said slowly.. " Why DIDNT YOU TELL USS !!!!!" U- kwon said.. " I didnt want to hurt you guys or Jessica.. " You said. .. Then you saw a group of guys come.. ' BEAST '  They beated the crap out of Block b when they werent paying attention.. When you saw that your eyes filled with flames.. " YAh YOu es " You screamed. " Yonna take care of that hoe over there.." Your personatlitie change and you ran to Beast.  You punch Yoseob and kicked Kikwang in the face. YOu were fighting them differently. You moved around swiftly.. Before you it. Someone stabbed you in the back. You looked to see who it was. Hana .. All of beast was down but you were stab on your stomache.. " k-kim ~~~ " Jaehyo said in pain..  

             "Lets be friends" "Okay" you said smileing.. 

     YOu punched Hana.. *is this a memory..* YOu tooked the knife out of your stomache.. You remember your little memory.. " Hahahah! " You said laughing. "Hana you become such a hoe growing up " you said smirking.. " oh so i see the greatest assassian is back " Hana said. You didnt know what she said but you played along.. "Yeah it feel great.. the smell of blood is wonderful.. maybe i want some of your for my colection.." you said. " i see Yoona your other best friend is here too.." Hana said as she turned.. "Well ill see you next time.." Hana said and someone picked her up from the helicopter.. and more men in black came . You punched this fat guy making him hit the wall then you You did a spin kick and hurted the guys. When the ten men were down. You stood there with blood on your face.. and hands.. "Yah guys im here.!" B-bomb said. You turned and you saw in with his eyes wide.. 

______________________________________
A/n i hoped you guys like this chapter not that great ! i hope it is not boring