Chapter 16: Accident

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                                  (one week later) You been quiet lately.. because you been thinking about the trip about that feeling you felt,, You remembered Yoona telling you you lost a chunck of your memory because of depression.. *what is this sensation* you clentch your heart.You went to school like usaual .. " Good MORING KIM ~~~ !!! " Jessica screamed as she ran to you.. "Mornign" you said as you walked to the school entranced someone tooked your place and placed his arms around Jessica..  "Yah!!! Jaehyo shes mine!! " you said as you ran to him pushing off of her. You guys kept fighting over her soon the bell rang.. As you walked through the hallway all the girl were shocked.. "Yah, JEssica!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH OUR BOYFRIEND!!" a girl screamed from the crowd "UMHMM! Jessica is my girlfriend!! now .. soplease respect her.. as she is now a block b so is ~~~~" Jaehyo said proudly.. :oh.. and if you hurt her you will get killed with my bare hands" you siad with a evil smirk while wiggeling your fingers like a mad man.. You guys soon later went to class. You looked out of the window thinking and trying to remember your past.. * i hope i dont loose these wonderful memorys right now * you wondered. As you walked to lunch a girl group went up to Jessica .. "Jessica lets be friends" "umm sure" "Ok meet us at the park later so we can hang out.." "ok" she smiled,, She came back to you.. "JEssica.. i have a bad feeling about this.." you said with a serious face "its okay" You saw the girl smirking evily,, You guys ate lunch wiht Block B. .. "JAehyo i made new friends today imm ameet them later" JEssica said as he patted his hand.. :umm ok. who is it..?" he asked.. she pointed, he looked but turn his head at me.. I glared . "oh okay..Jesse .." he said slowly..  After school Jessica left .. "YAh Jaehyo you come with me to stalk JEssica" you said and pulled him/... Somehow B-bomb came too. You guys ran to Jessica.. :JEssica i dont this is good.. something bad is gonna happen i know,," you said yelling,,, "No ! You wouldnt know,,, I need to make new friends from time to time ! " she yelled,.. You were shocked.. As she crossed you saw a car comeing. As you saw the car coming you saw the girls smirking,, The car was going fast so you ran "JESSICA !!!" you pushed her out of the way getting yourself hit by the car.......

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: Happy Birthday to me! ahah. my gift to you guys if you guys dont understand where we are.. okay so we are in the past 2 months in the past and we are a week in the past.. lol! so umm you know sunscribe and read!!