Chapter 26

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                        (Jessica pov)  I was squinting my eyes to see who ~~~~ was screaming at... * that girl .. she looks familiar? .. Hana?* i saw them go into the warehouse. I went to the side as fast i could hoping no one saw me..  I saw Block b . I covered my mouth again when i saw JAehyo on the floor i started to cry. *oh my god..* Shivers went donw my spine. All i saw was blood, gun shooting , punching , cussing , and stabbing.

                                This is the world of the mafia the world of the underworld..

                      I remembered what Yoona said. I saw b-bomb come. I hid in the bushes. I looked away for a moment. Then i heard screaming. It was a long mean conversation. I saw ~~~~ walk out with Yoona on her back. When i got out of my sight. i ran in. I saw everybody with shock in there eyes. I was crying. i held my head as what i saw in there was chaos. " i-it cant be a-all true!?" i screamed. Block b tried to get up but B-bomb wouldnt let them. " Jessica , y-you s-saw everything" Jaehyo manage to say .  i went to him and help him up. "Yeah.." Tears fell down my face. I just full of shock and confusion. I was mad that ~~~~ didnt tell me. but i couldnt blame her.. If she told me i would have been in danger. *im grateful* .. " B-bomb , its not her fault!" Zico screamed at B-bomb. " YES IT IS ! if i was here this wouldnt have happen. if i didnt like her then this wouldn't have been painful o watch , see and feel" He said . We stayed there till night time. I cured and bandaged them up. Then i saw Yoona. "Yoona!! are you okay?!" i ran to her. "Why Did you follow me .." " i d-didnt mean too. " "Here , ~~~~ is giving this to you before she leaves" "What what do you mean ! Shes leaving !!!!  " i screamed. "Yeah , we cant stay at peace now that they found ~~~~. oh and Jaehyo ~~~~ gave this to you as well." "Why , Why!!" I was screaming ,  A lot of tears went down my face. I fell on the ground. "Why, why ...why.." "JEssica ! Just accept it. She going over there to kill people! Shes doing it for revenge!!! for you" She sobbed. " for me?" i said looking at her. " Your father died protecting you and her , while we were at war. he was killed by the other gang the TRIDENTS . They wanted to steal you so you can marry his son!" Yoona said screaming. "What?" " i cant tell you anymore." SHe gave and gave me a kiss on the cheeck. See you in three years Jessica" She said sadly and left. I chased after her but she was gone.. 

_____________________________________________________

Two chapter for you guys as a sorry gift for not updating in a while :PP Comment!! xD