Chapter 14: the past p2

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                     (lunch) "HUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!!" you spitted out your juice *d-did she j-just say b-b-b-ikin-ni!!!!* "d-did y-you j-just say b-b-b-bikin-i?" you asked studdering,, "Yeah! duhh!"Jessica said.. "even Yoona thought u were y.." she added.. *om my gawd* you looked over to block b and saw them all blushing. "Aye why are you guys blushing?" you yelled "n-nothing" Taeil said.. "We are going on the weekend right?" you asked "Yes" *whew okay it on the weekend... wait TOMMORROWW!!!!!!!* "TOMORROW!!!" you screamed "Yeah, so lets go look for one later.." "ok" you sign the lunch bell rang and you guy went to class. * hmm, a bikini.... wait..* you smirked ,,, " Yah Jaehyo come here" you said with a evil smirk .. "What?" "if i wear a bikini tommorrow you have to ask Jessica out since you guys are soooooooOOOoo close!" you said evily.. "ok..Wait what!!!!!" "haha you agreed already.." you laughed and skipped to class.. Later on that day you guys went looking for bikinis. You found a cute purple and blue one with a dash of black in it .. so you took it.. You went to go find trunks and found a star one.. Jessica found a peachy bikini with blossums on it .. 

                              (vacation) "WHat are the girls taking so long!! i wanna see bikinis!!" Zico whined. "Oh shut up." b-bomb said as he turn but his face was frozen.. "Yo B-bomb what wrong look like you saw hot bab-" Jaehyo turn and froze to. You and Jessica were walking and laughing looking like models. You saw there faces and took a rock and threw it at them. "Yah dont make that face.. Jaehyo remember the deal." you winked and went on rides. "Hurry up!" you and Jessica screamed at the same time.. "Oh excuse me but this is a couple ride so you have to go with a boy... "What!" you screamed.. you looked around and saw b-bomb.. "your going on a ride with me" you said He blushed because he touching your skin which was soft."Aye dude i have a partner here!" you told the workers "ok" "She goes in front and he go in the back.,." the dude said .. You looked around for Jessica and you saw her with Jaehyo.. You winked and she giggles but then you screamed as you went down the steep water slide.. YOu guys splashed on eachother and you landed on B-bomb ."oh whoops sorry" you blushed You looked over at Jessica you ran to her because her bikini string was gonna unleash.. "JEssica!!!" You sooned grabbed it tying it into a knot "i told you to tie it more sturdy"  "oh whoops" she blushed. You guys left to go eat dippin dots..

                    (B-bomb pov) *WOW* "wow" i said in aww .. I saw Kim ~~~ walk away with Jessica like she was a goddess ,, she was the only thing in my eyes.. " i must be falling for her.." i told Jaehyoo.. "Who? Kim ~~~? " "YEah.." "YAH, LETS GO!!!" ~~~~ screamed,.. we followed..

_______________________________________________________
Authors note: Woohoo B-bomb falling for you!!! sorry if this chapter is boring 

i luv yall subscribers!