Chapter 25

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                       You were packing your stuff after the conversation you and Myname had. or as you can say mostly Gunwoo. YOu adopted mom came in. " Dont leave.." She said .. You pushed her away. "Why should i?! so i can be hurt by you. YOu never did anything right ever since you adopted m. I was Five , i remembered you adopted me just so you can get this man you loved but it turned out he loved another women!" When you said that the women got shocked. *thats right, dont like me , im a killer , a very mean one.* "Are you ready?" Chaejin asked peeking in the room. You jump because you got scared. You turn around to see Jun.Q and Chaejin looking at your bras. "HEY !!" You screamed and chased them around the house. "Stop!" Gunwoo screamed. "Lets go!" Yoona said. *time to start a new life..* YOu grabbed your luggage and left with the crew. 

                                   (Jessicas pov)  .. "Jessica!" Yoona called me to her room. I skipped there. "HIII ! " I said giggling. She stared at me for a while looking into my eyes with happiness and brutal sadness. "Jessica , me and ~~~~~ have been hiding a very big secret from you" Yoona said studdering. "WHat secret?" i said confused. "Me and ~~~~~~ are gangsters from the mafia in japan. The underworld., .. Im not your real sister" She said crying. I sat there with my eye wide. "w-what? You funny Yoona ! April fool is not here yet! " i said trying to go through the shockness. "Jessica, im not lying!" She grabbed my hand. " everything im telling you is all true! i dont want to tell you so does ~~~~~ ! For ~~~~ it pure sadness if she tell you. but luckly she doesnt remember her past. You just have to bare with the drama and pain! You have to make it through truth!" She was crying. I was too. We sat there for two hours while she told me the truth. "The rest is for you to find out Jessica.. i-i cant tell you anymore.."  Yoona said as she stood up.  " i hope you accept the fate that has been brought too us by the past." She saidand left. I sat there crying, i wanted to know more , and more, so i followed her. I ran, I saw her go into a warehouse. I saw ~~~~ . I covered my mouth. tears flowing down my face. 

_____________________________________________
A/n sorry no update in a while ! thanks for commenting i feel great ! XDD