Chapter 8: Bothersome

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                        (home) you woke up with a pounding in your hand and head. *uhh* you felt like a zombie when you woke up..  You woke up and got ready.. you thought it was werid because it was really quiet in the house.. You changed into your uniform, tied your hair into a bun, and left. YOu went to school and met up with Jessica on the way. "JESSICA!!!" you scream as you ran up to her. "MORning she said with a big smile on her face. You guys walked to school but your happy face turn into a disapointed face when you saw Jaehyo and Taeil waiting for you in the school entranced. You saw JEssica blush hard core you pretended to check her head so the guys wouldnt notice.. Everywhere you went they followed you. " WHy are you following me!!!!?" you yelled in the hallway.. ".." Taeil tried to reply bravly but couldnt.. "Hello? answer me?" you said imaptient.. YOu ignored them and moved on.. While eating lunch you sat with Jessica you guys happily smiled and laugh until the couple came... "Why are you guys stalkinng me" you said getting ready to punch them. You turned around relizing Jessica was still there.. She left to go get pudding.. " PLease let us fight y-" " NO" you answered before Jaehyo finished.. As you left Jaehyo threatened you " Ill tell everyone your secret.." he threatened you stopped and turned around you signed and agreed * Great they have a way to blackmail me..* Meet me at the park at ^" you told him and left.. You waited for Jessica at the door.. You guys went home.. YOu met him at the park and fought with him..  YOu punched Jaehyos arm and kicked Taeil stomache at the same time. YOu punched and headbutted Taeil head and twisted Jaehyo arms after. You socked Taeil in the stomache but Jaehyo punched your face causing your mouth to bleed. AN hour later you guys stood on the floor breathing hard. "Wow you guys are pretty strong but stubborn to go down" you said. you guys laughed. You got up and limped but Jaehyo stopped you. " LEts be friends" he said with a smile " Sure!" you said with a big smile because you have another friend that cares. You felt werid.. *IS this what they call friendship?* you shooked your head and limped home.. 

        (Jaehyos pov) "Damn, she so strong i dont think i can move" I said on the ground trying to get up.. "Me too" Taeil replied.. *Shes so strong.. at least im her friend now.. i can test her personatlity.. and maybe get to know her friend Jessica more* my heart skipped a beat when i said that.. " I think im sicknow" i said and me and taeil limped home..

          (Home) You wiped the blood off your mouth and puted a little bandage on there. You wrapped your arm and legs with bandages stretching them out.. You fell asleep trying to put a bandage on your ankle..

          ( JEssicas pov) "Wheres Kim~~..?" you mumbled to your slef .. I called her and found out she has a cold.. * oh boy what did she do this time..* I went to class thinking Jaehyo would only talk to ~~~.. that made me jealous but then it went away when he came over to me. "HI" " hi "i replied with a smile. we started talking and i got to know him better .. "Where ~~~?" "oh shes sick.." i said sadly.. " oh why dont you hang out with me and my friends.." *HUH!!!?* ..." umm idk.." "its ok they wont bite.." "ok " i said nervously.... we hung out out and they were actually kinda nice.. "umm. please dont tell Kim~~ i hung out with you guys." i said "Why?" "Because she sicks and i dont want her to worry about me .. cuz she would probably get the wrong idea.." i said laughing a little.. .. i told them about her sad past.. after that i got up and left " Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys " i waved with a smile on my face .. * i think i made new friends.. i dont know * .....

          (Jaehyos pov) i waved at her as she left.. " I see why you have intrest in Jessica" Zico said making the lovely dovly face.. " OH shut up" i said throwing a notebook at him..

 ( home) you woke up from loud screaming.. you went downstairs to see.. you saw the old hag with a ugly man singing karaoke drunk.. The guy saw you and threw a beer bottle at you and screaming at you. you got pissed but you were to sore and dizzy to . so you left the house and went to the park You sat on the bench rubbing your hands which were numb.. you touched your head which became hotter. *uhh im getting a fever..wait i already got it ..* You sat there dizzy while looking at your breath.. you rubbed your the spot that guy threw the can at. *uhh my head really hurts* you were gonna fall over until you....

______________________________________________
Authors notew: hey guys this chapter might be kinda boring or maybe not kinda but really boring !! ok sorry. well keep reading !! ^^