Chapter 35

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                  sorry guys i havent updated in a while i havet been feeling very well :PP . anways i hopeyou enjoy the update :3

                                                  - kimchi ~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Boom    ... 

      Yoona's pov . holy .. "nooo !!" i screamed as ~~~~~ pressed the trigger. Before i knew it she was tied down and Jessica was on the ground being held by some guy. i stood there frozen for a second. *woah , its really them * " i-infinite " i manage to say . I havent seen them in years it been so long. i bet ~~~~ is very happy inside since they were the ones to comfort her when she was having  a sad depessing time. " o-owww !!!!" ~~~~ screamed as someone pushed he pressure point . I looked and saw Woohyun . WOAHHHH he is soo hot and y .. " damn , this girl is a tough one " L saying trying to hold down ~~~~ who was struggling to get up. Sunggyu placed Jessica down. " whew that was a close one" Sunggyu said as he wipe of sweat of his forehead...

     Sunggyu pov 

                   We were chilling at the yogurt place in the mafia territory. Infinite and i . Hmmm the breeze feels famil-. " YAAHH !! LISTEN TO US!! " Woohyun screamed as he threw a spoon at me. " aish what !?!?!" i screame back ready to pound him. he flinched , " i hear someone strong is back" Sungyeol said tapping the table with a bored face. " mee too !! i wanna know who it is i wanna know if it is ~~~~ maybe we can see her again oh OH and we can go shopping , the movies and more ! " Sungjong said clapping with excitement. I chuckled . " i dont know but maybe we will find out soon when boss askes us" i said trying to calm them down. The next thing i knew i got a call from boss. Everyone became dead silent . I picked up the phone . " hello?" i said with a serious tone. My eyes widen as boss told me something was wrong. I shot up from my seat and gave Hoya a look to research where we are going. Everyone got the hint and got up and went to go get their equipment. * i wonder who it is can it be ~~~~ * We speeded to the location we were suppose to be at. We got out quick like a ninja on a mission . maybe. and i gave them the maps and orders . Hoya and Sungyeol were in charge of tracking the person down and tying them up. L and Sungjong were in charge of holding the person down so hoya can tie the rope fuly. Woohyun is in charge of helping the others escape like the 'innocent' people. and Dongwoo is in charge of the gear in the van to locate if anyone is coming . We splitted up . As i walked around looking i found a girl pointing a gun at another girl. *what is this?* i went closer . I saw her about to pull the trigger so i call Infintie to come . Soon she pulled the trigger and i tackled the girl she was gonna shoot so she doesnt get shot. The rest did their job. 

           ~~~~~ pov : URRG my head hurts it feels like a pounding.  'Are you better?'       "Who are you"   'you mind '    'oh well that means ur a too'      ' haha . next time call me out when their is something more powerful and more fun than tht litle fight'   ' what do u mean?'  ' you know what i mean, im ur other half , you the mild fighter who can calm down and have  little fun in life , unlike me your other half all i do is fight fight , i saw alot of blood when i controlled you, im your stronger you. let me controll you and take over you and we can rule the underworld together. Us ! we take over the throne and have everything under our controll wouldnt that be amazing . eveyone scared of us and have fear in u'    ' that sound werid i would never do something like that' 'no , well you already did do it in your past life' ' STOP STOP telling me things i dont need to know!' ..

       I shot up from the bed. Breathing hard , i looked around the room. "hah?" i mumbled to myslef. i flinched in pain as i felt a wound moved. *hm what happened? was everything earlier a dream?* i looked over at the door and see a group of people come in . " OH UR AWAKE!! " a high-pitch voice sai . " SUNGGYU WOOHYUN! SHES AWAKE" another voice said. * sunggyu ? woohyun? sound familar.. hmm i wonder ,.. *