Chapter 3 - Embarrassment

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

          (School) " Aw shoot... " you mumbled cursing at your self.. " Nice view hunny" Zico smirked as he looked..  . You stood up and tightened your grip on your bag as you got ready to hit Zico but  whacked B-Bomb with your bag on accident * wrong person* You ran full speed to the gates of the school and zoomed off. " Ehh! you got hit by a girl ehh" P.O said Dramaticly. B-Bomb stood there like her was a statue posing for the world then he came back to reality .. " I'm gonna get revenge" B-bomb said loudly... 

        You stopped at the park where you sat on the bench and ate some chips while little kids stared at you like a freak. * RING RING CHICKEN DING*  "Hello?" " YAh, KIM HAYI where did you go?!" Jessica screamed through the phone. " urg im at the park. " " Block B is looking around the whole school for you" * oh crap* "Oh ill just go home then.. bye" you hunged up before Jessica could say anything.. You went home you saw the old on the floor singing to herself with a Soju bottle on her hand. You didnt care so you went upstairs and took a nap.. A vibration woke  " Earthquake " you scream but it turned out it was your phone vibrating. * EPIc fail *  " Hello?" "KIM HAYI COME HERE NOW.IT IS A EMERGENCY!!!!!" Yoona screamed making your deaf and see the light . " Alright" you got dress in your baggy jeans, tank top and boots.. You jump out of the window and began your jorney. On your way you bump into someone you looked and it was B-bomb and his crew  *good thing i had sunglasses on* you walked away until Zico fiercly grab you arm but he struggled "What", you glared at them "Say sorry" " Why should I?" you growled you felt your evil, mean , dark aura coming in.. " Say sorry or we will beat the crap out of you" " HAHAHA your funny you beat the crap out of - " "YAH HAYI YOU ARE HELLA LATE!!! " Yoona came and tackled you ask she pinched your face. Yoona looked up and saw Block B you felt electricity hit you " What Block B doing here Hayi ?" Yoona ask, you got up " IDk and i dont care i bumped into them on the way here sooo~ Whatever" you said as you dust your pants and shrugged... " Who is this fine lady?" P.O said checking her out. " Touch this y body you will see the light to hell" Yoona threatened as she took out her metal stick as she swung to whack the guys you grab the metal stick and broke it "Not here" you said calmly. They all stared at your bruised hand " Oh my god. Hayi are you okay?" Yoona said panicly like a mother . '' I'm tired im going home" you walked away cooly or else you would get even more violet looking at the stupid crowd. 

Zico's Pov 

" LET GO GET SOME DRINKS" I screamed as the others laid like bobbles head." aye b-bomb what are you gonna do to that girl"  i ask "OH you will see tomorrow" He smirked " Cant wai-" you bumped into someone ands aw a pretty girl but she looked like a gangster * i gotta check this thang out* She got up and left but i grabbed her hand * it is so hard like a brick wth*. " What" she glared at me * oh fiesty i like* "Say sorry" "Why should I?" she growled "SAY sorry i have to beat the crap out of you" i said as i build up some nerves " HAHAHA your funny, you beat the crap out of m-" Her friend poped up and i was daydreaming until i heard a loud noise. I came back to planet earth and saw the girl holding her friends metal stick in her hand * holy * We all started at her like a freak ... * whoa what a day*

(morning) 

"KIM HAYI WAKE UP!" the grudge said as she came out of her nest  whacking you nonstop with a broom. You ignored it for a while then you grab the broom and broke it " SHUT THE UP !" You scream and got up and threw the broom on the floor  the grudge stood there in shocked. You got ready for the day wearing pink socks and a pink clip. You went downstairs and slammed your door causing it to break. When you got to school everybody was glaring at but you glared at them back making them scared. You ment up with Jessica who was a bit worried about you . " Are you okay? What happen to your hand? Where were you?!" she said filled with worry . " I'm fine i just fell yesterday" "okay, well becareful then". You and Jessica walked to the entrance until a bunch of mud was poured on you. Everybody around you was laughing at you but Jessica she stood there with a towel wiping you down, you looked up to see Block B. You glared at them and started thinking about your revenge. You were all red and covered with twigs and leafs... Jessica was telling you stuff but all that was in your head was * REVENGE* you smirked and began planning

________________________________________________________

How was this chapter? I bet it was that great, im not too satisfied myself... 

well erm.. sorry if i take long for update ! Thaanks for reading to my lovely subscribers. I luv yall!