Chapter 17: Lost

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                   Jessica pov.. "Yah ! Dont go Jessica i have a bad feeling about this.." ~~~ said with a serious face... I felt angry for some reason.. "No! i need to make friends to you know!" i yelled and walked arcross... Before i knew what happened i saw myself laying on the ground while kim~~~ is bloody on the floor... I covered my mouth in shocked,, *oh no* "KIM ~~~~~ !!!!!! " i ran to her crying.. Jaehyo and B-bomb came running wiht worrie in there eyes.. i looked over the girls i relised they planned to hit me instead of ~~~~.. "~~~ hang in there!!!!!" I screamed. B-bomb went up to one of the girls  and smacked there faces.. "You guys have no en shame of what you did !!!!!!!!!!!!!"he screamed they got scared.. JAehyo called the cops and ~~~ was taken to the emergency room.. I grabbed a stick and smacked all the girls in there head until they got bloody.. *oh no! wwhat did i do!* i was in tears . I fell on my knees crying. I was sitting in the hall in the hospital while ~~~ was in the emergency room.. Yoona came runnign in tears.. "Where ~~~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.. her voice was shaking. Yoona fell on the ground crying.. She tried to barge in but Zico and P.O had to hold her back... "its all my fault!" i cried saying to myself as Jaehyo comfroted me,,, After 2 hours the doctor finally came  out.. "Kim~~~ relatives?" the doctor said.. "Yes" Yoona said.. "Im have bad new and good news.. goood news is she in fine but bad news is she lost her memory,,," The doctors said.. I looked at Yoona. Her eyes got wider and got full of tears.. "can we see her" she said.,, "tommorrow.. shes resting.." the doctors said as he left... 

                               Your pov... You sat there on the hospital bed lifeless looking out of the window.. *what the hell happened?* Someone came in.. you turned around to see.. "~~~ do you remember me?" "Yoona,,," "She cried and came to hugg you.. "dont worry me like that.." she said ..."Yoona, what happened? I remember everybody but i just cant remember the fun" you said as you started to cry.. "The doctor told me you lost your memorys." ... "lets try our best to get them back.." she added.. You nodded.... As Yoona fed you porrige Jessica and Block b came in. They all had flowers and presents.. "Kim~~~ !!!" Taeil ran to you. You smiled and accepted the flowers. They all ask you question but you were completely comfuse.. 

            "UMMA !!!!!!" "APPAA!!!!"        

           You shooked. you were shaking as your grab your head. You screamed in pain.. "GEt out now!! " Yoona told everyone.. When they got out she gave you a glass of water.. "What happened.." "i-i... i jus rememberd a part of my past.." you looked at her scared

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: aha another birthday gift from me.. lol hope ths chapter isnt boring keep commenting and subscribing ^^