Chapter 9: Uh oh..

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                             (park) You were sitting there in the bench in the snowy day. you were dizzy and cold and sicks.. you were about to fanit but you heard Jessica scream your name. "KIM ~~~ " you turned your eyes were slose because you didnt have enough energy.. "Jessica?" you said slowy and breathlessy.. you stared the oppisite direction of where she was coming.. You felt a hot hand on your forehead. "Aish your bleeding.. OMO YOUR BLEEDING ON YOUR HEAD!!!!" JEssica said in a panic attack "Oh that.." you laughed " i got hit in the head by a beer can at home haha" you said.. *shiet i feel crazy..* You felt a scarf get wrap around you and some one wiping the blood of your head. .. you sniffed the scarf.."Jessica... you smell like a man.. smells y" you laugh "Just kidding haha" "HAha" you heard jessica giggle as she wiped you.. YOu felt someone sit next to you, thinking that it was Jessica... So you hugged the person "Jessica i'm sorry for leaving you at school alone today..." you said as you kept blabbing.." Did any hurt you?.. Did any guys flirt with you? if not ill beat them up!" you smiled.. "No" Jessica said as she was talking to someone.. You froze when you touch the 'JEssica' hair. "did you get a haircut?" you asked patting the persons head."no,...Um its in a bun" She said slowly  Then you hugged tighter feeling the chest to see what was wrong with Jessica.. "Yah, Jessica..." "hm?" "What happened to your small A cups? you flat chested now?" you said almost falling off the bench "oh and when did you get muscle? Did Yoona tell you?".. you said slowly. Then you heard a mans voice right next to your ear... You opened your eyes but they were still blurry and you were still dizzy. Then you froze.... *Oh my god..im a molester now...* You stood there as a statue when you saw B-bombs face upclose to you, you smacked his face making it go back behing the bench.. "YAH!" . "..." you got off of him and took of the scarf and you back away each second.. "Jessica...." You punched the pole makin a little dent in it.. "hm? " she said smileing and turning from her conversation with Jaehyo... *WHat!!! OMg i've been fooled.. Omg why are they herre.. Did he tell them.. OMO* You gonna faint * now is not the time to fall *  "Why didnt you tell me i was hugging that guy" you said as you pointed.. "oh.. whoops.." She said with a smirk.. *this is payback for leaving her at school alone..* You turned around and walked away red. "WHere are you going!?" Jessica screamed trying to chase after you..you walked wobblely away from them mad and a bit embrassed. *RING RING CHICKEN DING* "Hello?" you said as you cough.. ".............", "Okay see you late Yoona.. get me sunglasses.. bye bye" You hung up and left without saying a word..

_________________________________________
            (JEssica pov) I puted on my boots and walked to Kim ~~~ house. I looked through my bag and checked the thing i need .. * hmm medicine , badage check check..* "okie!" i mumbled and left. On the way i walked through stores and met Jaehyo and B-bomb.. I tried to ignore them but they came up to me.. " Hi jessica.." "Hi!" i waved backed smileing "where are you going?" " Oh im gonna go to ~~ place to take care of her.. Wanna come?" i asked nicely * urgg i feel badfor asking some reason..* "sure.. You coming B-bomb.." "Sure" He said quietly ..* i hope shes not outside on a tree or something.* The three walked through the park and saw you on the bench wobbly.. " Kim ~~~ !!!" i screamed running to her " OMO aish why are you out here anbd your bleeding.. OMG YOUR BLEEDING!!!!!" i screamed in panic.. I sooned talked to her telling her thing but she probably didnt here anything i said except for the answers i replied to her.. I was soon talking to Jaehyo about ~~~ until i turned around to see her hugging B-bomb and calling him Jessica . I giggled of corse who wouldnt.. Minutes later she found out and got mad and left. I tried to catch her but the snow was to deep and high from the ground.,.. * oh boy she getting the wrong idea why i didnt stop her !!* "Oh boy..... " i signed and followed her.. "bye" i said waving back at Jaehyo and b-bomb who look pretty embrassed . .... 

___________________________________________________________

Authors note: sorry if this isnt funny it jsut been in my head and i thought it waas kinda funny. Sorry if this  chaopter is not good but boring . plz forgive me