Chapter 12: New boys

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                 (home) You just got home from Jaehyos place. You went up to go to sleep because you were exhuated from the fight and jumping of a building.. You slept in sweats looking like a puffy bear.. ZZZZZZZ- you woke up to the sound of something vibrating.. "HEllo?" :Yo kiddo, it yoona!!" "YEah i knoww. i can here you miles away.. " "Shut up.. how ya feeling?" "good, You?" "Yeah. good just making sure peace" she hunged up.. *whats was that about* YOu ignored it and went to sleep.... You woke up in the morning again looking like hurricane katrina hit you.. "uhhhh" you walked downstair to ge water and sqw the old hag scream in horror looking at you.. "What the hell are you doing screaming in the morning" you said rubbing your eyes. " n-nothing.. ha ha .. ha... " *wtf!* you went upstairs and got ready. You actully looked way better when you went to school.. As you walked to school you saw Jessica.. "Annyeong Kim ~~~~!!!! " She screamed.. " HIiIiiiii JEssica !!!!!!!!!" you screamed back.. You guys walked to the school until you heard motocycles comeing . JEssicas skirt flew up so did yours.. you saw who it was.. *Damn Block b!!!* They were laughing.. You glared at Jaehyo and ran after them. "Kim ~~~!!" Jessica said as she chased you.. "YAh JAEHYO !!! COME BACK !!! " You screamed as you catched up to them.. as you ran you took someone skateboard and skated down the hill like a pro skater . You got to the school entranced and found them getting of there motocycles you sneaked up behind them grab Jaehyo shirt. "Hey punk" you said with a evil smirk.. "o-oh tt" Jaehyo said as you grab a bat that was on the motocycle. They all ran and you chases them around class until the bell rang.. "Ill catch you next time!!!" you scream and headed to class with Jessica who was breathless... :Good mornign class" the teacher said.. "We have some new students today.. This is kevin,hoon,aj,kiseop,Soohyun,Eli,and Dongho..treat them kindly.." all the girls were looking even you. * WOw Kevins y* you drooled looking at him .. but soon you relised you remembered the, from a fight.. 'ukiss' *oh shiet* .......

              (B-bomb pov) _Treat them kindly" the teacher said. As they waled up to take a seat i saw Kim ~~ drooling all over him.. *Wth..* I felt mad .. *Wth, y am i mad! Damn i need to go to the nurse office..Wait! they are ukiss!* "Yah Zico they arre ukiss" i mumbled to Zico.. " YEah buddy " he replied. istared at ~~~ face. She looked like she just motice something too. 

           (Your pov) "YEs SCHOOL IS OVA !!! " You scream stretching your way out of the entrance.. "Lets go to the mall imma invite blovck b..." "ok" you pause .. * did i just say yes to soething impos-sible!* "MEet you at the yogurt place" JEssica said as she winked.. Ou went home and did some homework.. You soon got dressed  (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/orangebear-tab-sleeve-shirt-with-belt-khaki-50/info.html/pid.1025614975 ) You grabbed your bag and left.. When you got there you saw them ,,, "Hi" You said waving.. "Kyaaa omo kim~~ is cute today" JEssica said as she was all overrr you.. "uh okay. lets go.." You guys went to stores. Jessica made you wear this dress. " Try this on .." "YEs.." * uhh im her doll again..* YOu went in this dress you                ( http://www.yesstyle.com/en/joanne-kitten-lace-trim-strapless-cocktail-dress-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1024882179).. you came out,, Everybody looked at you with there mouth formed in a O ,, "IS there something wrong?" you said in the awkward silence.."KIm ~~~ you look y.." Zico blurted out.. "Yeah" B-bomb said.. you smiled .. " Thank you.." you walked back in until JEssica started taking pictures of you.. " Yoona will love this" "oh no"  you got in and dressed back and left. you were sweating from all the dozens of dresses you had to wear.. "im tired.." you said drinking your coke.. From that day on you JEssica and block b got really close.. 

_________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: Hey guys i hoped you like that chapter.. it kinda boring .. :P sorry ..mi luv yal