Chapter 5: Awesome

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                          ( home) You dropped the girls off at there house and you went home you still couldnt believe your mom came back * ARGG THAT DAMN HAG JUST HAD TO RUIN MY DAY* You went in the house, you tried to go quietly but they caught you." HI Hayi it's been a while hunn" " Hey mom!" you smiled fakely... You, your mom, and the old hag had a wonderful talk.. " you Will be coming to live with me and your father.." " okay ill go pack" " yes you do that." You went upstairs to pack. You didnt have that much thing anyway just a drawer of clothes and a desk and a bed. You saw a bunch of men in black in and take your stuff * What the hell in the name of christ is happening* " WHat are you doing??" " We are you mothers guard we are here to take your stuff" a man with a really deep voice said" oh okay!" you smiled because you didnt have to do the work. you texted Jessica and Yoona about your moving you were so happy you didnt have to deal with that or old hag as you can say it in a nicer way.. But  you were still mad at your mom and dad for leaving you without telling you anything... 'Mom.. why did you leave me?" ....... " ......" *Why is she keeping it a secret.. maybe she and dad won the lottery and left me .. no that cant be right..maybe they left on a vacation and never came back* All these thoughts came in your head and you mother look at you like you got kinda stupid from the time she left you.. 

                     (NEw home) * HOLLLYYYY SHIIITTT* You thought as you looked the mansion from head to toe in amazment. " holy cow" you mumbled. You went inside it was so big you could have got lost. * So much Gucci and Coach ... Woah* A man came in the entrance door and hugged you. You were really confused about who he was then you relized it was your dad.. "Dad?" " YES SHE REMEMBER MY NAME !!!!!! KIM ~~~ COME TO PAPA!" " Dad im too old for that now!" "oh yeah.." You and your parents went to the dining room and a bunch of food appeared. You were drooling and your parents laugh.. You guys were talking and you brought up the question that made everyone quiet.. " Dad why did you guys leave me with that old hag?!" You saw your Dad give your mom a look .. " Should we tell her?" Your dad ask your mom and she nodded... " We left you because i am the Mafia boss in korea and japan.. we left you because we had to fight people so you wouldnt be in danger, but now that you are grown up we can come back and teach you how to fight.." "Oh.. well i dont need to learn how to fight and is mom in the mafia too!!!!?" " Yes she is and why do you not need to learn how to fight? " um because.." * Shiet i got to caught up in the conversation.. i should tell them since they are already the mafia and killed people unlike me ill only beated people up until they almost died.. Big difference..* "Because im a gangster leader !! " you said really really fast. Your parent looked at you with a big smile in there face.. " REALLY! THats awesome!!" .. you guys talked for a couple more hours until it was time to sleep.. You went to your new room everything was sut up in your room you got a new bed , a new desk, and more clothes, you saw a closet annd opend it . YOu had stars in your eye * omg,!* You saw a pile of guns and metal sticks.. You went to sleep without worrys not like you even worry.. 

_____________________________________________________

Authors note! 

Wooohoo two chapter in one day :P wow... umm thank you to my new subscribers and 

keep reading ! i got bored so yah made another chpater.. this chapter mgiht be boring.. 

pl comment ! ^^