Chapter 30

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                               You walked until you got tired and went to sleep. You woke up the next morning.  You and Yoona went to te gym and worked out. You played wiht the sword slicing everything quick. It was Deja Vu . Everything you did was deja vu. Your hair grew longer over the past months. Soon you were very strong, stronger than before . You , Myname , and Yoona sat outside eating icecream , * wow , who knew the mafia life is so boring without any fighting * you signed and got up and walked. " Becarful ~~~~ ! " Yoona screamed as she ate icecream. 

                         Ever since you and Yoona came back to the town Yoona begans to do things her way , like she fighting freely with0out worrying about Jessica . * i really miss Jessica * You missed her so much , but you just cant seem to face her. You felt guilty . You walked through mini stores . in (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-drawstring-waist-polka-dot-jumpsuit-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1025694896 ) . Your hairs was in a messy bun. you walked around got some coffee . You went around smileing a you walked under the cherry blossums that were blooming in the roads. It soon got dark . So you ent home. Soon you felt electricity hit you. You turn around to see a guy tazed you with a taser. You fell on the ground mad but you couldnt do anything. Soon everything became a black out ..

_____________________
Srry boring chapter. im like getting lazy since its really cold. and my stomache hurts. I was playing kickball with some friends and the ball hitted my stomache really hard. and i fell on the ground laughing. i learned my lesson . never make fun of people when they slip while tryng to getthe ball . LOL bye guys see you next chappie ^^ ~