Chappie 31

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                       You woke up with pain in your hand and neck.. You look around the room. It was fancy. hotel fancy. " You woke up ? " you heard a guys voice. You turned around and saw the guy . " Hey ~~~~ remember me? " he said .. You stepped back a little fritghtened. * he creeping me out , he look like a but the richer but handsomer version* You remembered him . " ah your that guy that attacked a few day ago." you remembered and blurted out. " yes , but do you know my name ?" " ummm wanton , haewonie , maewon ?" you said trying to remember. he laughed. " its Haewon and you dont remember me?" he said with sad eyes. " no , i dont know who you are , i dont remember " you said looking into his eyes. He kissed you . you pushed him back slapping him. " DUDE WHAT  THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!?!" you screamed at him while wiping his lips. " you dont remember? i would always give you those kisses when we were on vacation. and i would cuddle with you as we walked down the beach or the valley of cherry blossoms." he sadi coming closer. " go away! " you said backing off. You backed of until you hitted the wall. You slammed his hand againt your head on the wall. " ~~~~~ , you dont remember anything about us . You were my girlfriend i was your boyfirend. we had a forbidden love. you and me just us all alone. we were the strongest. " he said with a sad tone. you stood there shocked. * l-love?* it was quiet. " n-no , im sorry i dont remember . im soprry , maybe back then i loved you but i have someone new in my life... i cant let go .. " you said. You walked near the door. You hugged you tighty . but you kicked his buddy making him fall on the ground letting you go . You laughed but ran off. "hahaha" you laughed while running down the hallway out of the building. Haewon sat on the ground holding his stomache. " i-il get you back ~~~ . ill make you come back to me" he smiled while laughing about how he the mafia boss of the 2 strongest group be beaten from one kick in the balls. 

                    You ran as far as you can.. You sat down. Soon you saw two men tackle a girl . " YAH , STOP IT !" she screamed. You sat there annoyed. next thing you knew you did a flying kick on one of the guys. " she said stop so stop.."  you growled/. You beated up the guys causes them to run away limping. " T-thanks for saving me " she thanked. You were about to walk away . she grabbed your shirt. " w-what your n-name. " you smiled " ~~~~~ . yours?" " Jung Miku . " " you japanese and korean?" " yeah" she smiled shyly. YOu left and found she was following you. you chuckled and when home. 

___________________________________________________

a/n : hi guys *signs* im sorry im not uupdate for a hwile !!! it just i have a brain fart when ever i think about it and yah ~