Chapter 10: Another normal day...

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                  (Somewhere) You were walking home still wobbaly and sick.. *Omg i cant believe that happened to me!!!* you thought still embrassed...  You made it home and you see the old hag and man knocked out in the living room.... You went upstairs and tried to sleep but you kept thinking about yesterday.. You fell asleep because you were light headed and you had food coma from all the cup noodles you ate.. You soon woke up because you got a lot of textes. You checked your phone and saw that all the textes were from Jessica , Yoona and one from jaehyo.. You read through the textes and started to calm down and began to understand why she didnt pull you apart form b-bomb.... You were mad a bit because of what she told you but you forgave her because you had a greater secret you cant even tell her or anyone.. * uhh im really emotional right now.. it must be the sickness uhh* You got dressed and went out for a walk out in the streets. As you walked out of the house you saw Yoona in the front waiting for you.. "Hwat are you doing here? " "Did you forget?" "What?,,,, OH the fight??" "Yeah.. i gathered some info and found out something kinda shocking and surprising.." "hm what is it?" you and Yoona said as you walked down the dark street.... "The shocking thing was that i found out that JEssica likes Jaehyo from Blcok b !!! omg im so shocked! .." "ANd whats the next thing?" "oh umm.. Teen top and Beast are teaming up together to fight us..." "wow thats a shocker.." you said as you had a horrible cough. "They are here now waiting for us in the park.." *oh lord, why today..* You were quiet as you walked near the park and saw them..." HI guys.." you said as you walked near the crewss "your finally here!!! we been waiting!!" Yoseob screamed.. " can we fight tomorrow .. im tired and sleepy.." you said yawning and coughing.... " Yeah let do that guys. how abouut tommorrow about 5 here" L.joe spoke up... *wow he has a nice voice* .. you walked home and went to sleep.. You woke up the next morning only thinking you got a couple minutes of sleep but you got 6 hours.. You got dressed in your uniform and left for school. You  walked into the school entrance and went through your normal routine.. "MORNING !!! ~~~~ !!" You heard Jessica scream.. " Hello" you said waving .. You walked into class and did you school work blah blah blah... You and Jessica went to lunch but in the hallway a girl pushed Jessica on the floor and shoved her against the wall... * Damn es.* You couldnt controll yourself anymore so you you the girl who was shoving JEssica,,, YOu told her to run aand she did .. *good.* "Aye, you damn b---" but before you said anything you were cut of by a guys voice.. " Are you okay?" you recongnise the voice it was Jaehyo .. the girl pretended like she was crying but Jaehyop knew it was fake so he told her to back off... you letted her go and picked up Jessicas stuffed and left but B-bomb stopped you..  "WHat?" "What was that about.." "Well if someone hurted your best friend wouldnt you be piss?" you said angry and left.. You saw Jessica on the table tearing up... "Oh Jeessica its okay.." you said trying to stop her rain.. "That w-was scary" she sobbed.. "its okay Jaehyo tooked care of it.." you saw in her eyes that the tears stop and she smiled. "Really!?" "Yeah but dont say anyhting.." you said.. You ate some soup and dranked some water while chatting with Jessica who was smileing non-stop... *oh boy* You were eating crackers and then you choked on the cracker as you see Block B sit on you table.. You started coughing and Zico patted you back.. You tooked out medicine and took a pill... "What are you doing here?"you said as looked around... "We are here to hang out duhhh!!!" Jaehyo told you like you were a little first grader.. "ohhh" you guys chatted and laugh... You were going home but B-bomb stopped you "What?" "hm, it seems like you forgot about Yesterday..?" you stood still trying to remember you froze *oh * "i forgot.." you said lying.. "ok good...bye .." he said and ran off. * wow i geuss he has some femime in him..* You went to the park because it was almost 5..

                  (park..) You were waiting at the park for Yoona ,Teen top, and beast.. When they came you started fighting right away. You punched Yoseob face and kicking Kikwangs stomache at the same time and doing the same thing to both of them in opposite way. You kicked there balls lastly to make them fall down.. Then you got attacked by Chungi and C.A.P you turned quickly and grab there legs and pulled them to the side causeing Chunji to hit the pole and C.A.P on the bench K.O !  You Ran up to Niel from behind and jump on him while punching his stomache and twisting his arm making it almost broken... and you socked his face making fall down.. You turned around but you saw a fist coming but you were to late to dodge it  so you flew back and hit the pole you saw that it was Ricky and you got up and ran towards him and start socking him in the face and stomache and kicked his balls making him go down. You soon elbowed his back really hard making him go down.. Soon an hour later you and Yoona were somewhere else in another place on the ground bleeding. "Thats was tiring.." you said sore .." Yeah it was fun though.. " Yoona left to go home and you layed there at the park but then you fainted....

________________________________________________

Authors note: Sorry this chapter might be really boring .. i wasnt expecting it to be good !! so keep reading . luv yall