Chapter 15: the past part3

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                               (morning) You sat there at the breakfeast table in the buffet with bags on your face. Your hair was tied up and you were wearing a tanktop with shorts... "im so tired.." *Flash bacK* "YAh!, KIM ~~~~ WAKE UP!!1" Jessica screamed pulling you out of the bed.. "yah! Jaehyo help this fat wont wake up!!" she said trying to pull you off the bed.. You took a pillow and covered your head. JAehyo pulled you but you threw a pillow at him. Then Bl-bomb and Zico tried pulling you. You ended up kicking B-bomb in the face and socking Zico balls on accident. After thirty mins of Punching screaming and waking.. JEssica came back wiht a bucket of water and oured it on you.. "ohhh" you woke up..you screatch your head..You got angry.. you made a mad face..and got up and went to the restroom.. *end of flashback*... 

                                            (Jessicas pov) "Yah.. ~~~.." "What?" she said with a little attitude *Her real mom was right .. you should never wake her up early on the weekends..* "nothing.. " i said trying to think of what i should say to make her happy.. " umm.. lets go get massages later" i said slowly then she started eating her food fast. " Hurry up i want a massage!!" she screamed at the guys.. They all laughed at her. "oh and then lets blow fireworks tonight.." k~~~ said .... Kim ~~~ and B-bomb were danceing hawain style.. 

                                             You were danceing wiht B-bomb to he music.. * MASSAGES MASSAGES MASSAGES!!!!!!!!!* You were to excited.You guys went swimming again.. You were going in line until you bumped into someone. YOu looked up to see this handsome guy.. He helped you up.. "t-thanks" you said with a smile "your welcome.." he said and walked away.. You kept starring at the dude. Then when you heard Jessica say massage he disapeared from your memory.. You guys left to go get massages..

                                           ( JEssica pov) I got changed to go get massage.. i met up with Jaehyo. we went into the rooms where we met the gang.. "wheres Kim ~~~ and B-bomb?" i asked. "oh they left already.." said taeil..  So we went to the massage room. and you heard noises. " to the right..." ~~~ said in pleasure... "aww now this is the life" you said.. Jessica and JAehyo thought wrong so they barge into the room and saw only ~~~.. "Where b-bomb..." JAehyo said,, "oh i kicked him out and told him to go somewhere else.." you said smileing ..* oh i worried over nothing* 

                         ( your pov..) The whole day went thorugh fast. You and JEssica went to the spa after the massages and went shopping after with the oldhags credit card.. At night you guys ate dinner and went to the beach which was really decorated..'HMM I WONDER THIS IS ABOUT?" ~~ said loudly..  "me too" JEssica said.. "ill be right back" you said as you ran away to go get something.. You soon came back with a box of fireworks.. "Those look heavy.." Jessica said as she came over.. "oh no worrys" you said smileing..  soon it got really dark. and Jessica started to fall asleep.. The atmosphere reminded you about when you were with your father on a vacation.it reminded you too much.. .You putted JEssica on the ground as you saw Jaehyo come looking fancy.. you glared at him.. but ignored it.. and went on a hike to think

                    (JEssica pov)  I woke up to the sound of fireworks.. I woke up to see Jaehyo in front of me.. with roses.. "Jessica i like you will you go out with me?" he said with a puppy face.. i rubbed my eyes to make sure it wasnt a dream.. .. but it wasnt.. "omo.." i said in shocked.. I looked around to see for kim ~~~and saw her in the corner danceing,, "Will you?" he siad "Yes.." "FINAALYY !! " ~~~ screamed . "GAWD Jaehyo it loooked like you were porposing to her!! damn so long" she said and went to the buffet to eat.. I smiled and hugged Jaehyo.. 

________________________________________________________________________-

authors note: it feel like a filler to me writng this! lol so comment plz and leave any messages if there is any problems!