Chapter 34

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                              HI guys ~ sorry for the late story update :333 i have 61 subscribers that amazing .. for me xDDD LOL !!!

                                                    - Love Kimchiluv

                  Yoona pov .. URRRG seriously!!!! right when we are having ice-cream. I was sad that i had to leave my mint chocolate chip icecream in the trash. * MOmma will be back dont worry icecreamy* I followed ~~~~~ outside .We both took our guns out of our shirts... I saw ~~~~ look at something. I turned to where she was looking. I gasped. holy shiet . i couldnt believe what i was seeing.  * this , wait no , Yoona dont go into action. it night not be her..*  I saw Hana walking down the road towards me and ~~~ . URRG i hate her . i just wanna ripp that ugly hair off of her. it just so ugly with her big head. *calm down Yoona * As she came near us. I started to panic. oh my gosh it is her !!!.  She greeted us with very 'nice' words. " I would like you to  meet my new gangs Jessica and block b " Hana said. A pain hit my heart. " j-jessica? " i said. " i looked into her eyes but she ignored me. ... OH man what the hell did hana do!!!?!?!?!?!?!

                  Your pov.. Your eyes widened in shock.  * J-jessica what is she doing there * i glared at Hana. I started to struggle. It was like the other part of me wanted to take over .. ' let me take over , let me destroy them for you so you can live peacefully , isnt that what you want' my mind told. ' noo i scream back. but  it was too late my mind took over..  I started laughing to myself as i saw Hana and block b there.  " hi guys , " i said with a evil smirk... " Who are those weakling you have over there Hana?" i said pointing.  .. " you tota-ly changed ~~~~~ " Hana said . " of course once your in the mafia world you have to be your true self" i said  I got ready my gun and aimed it at Jessica..

 

                Yoona pov . ( sorry guys going back in forth here lalala ~ ) * oh no , that laughed. i remember it * Sht shes turnign to her evil mafia person . They  called her the two-faced princess .    

                     When ever back then when she was little she would always turn into Evil ~~~~ when there was fights. She would kill whoeveer she saw. or whoever bothered her...   

      .Flashback. " oh what did i do " i said panicking as i walked into bosses room. " b-boss im here " i said as i bowed one knee in front of him. " Ah , welcome Yoona. stand up no need to be formal" he said as i stood up. I saw that he was holding ~~~~ in his arms. " Yoona it happened again" he said " she killed many enimies again and lost controll.. " he paused for a while. " if it EVER  happenes again call me and ill sned my troop to come and calm her down. the funny thing about that group is that when she looses control and sees them she instantly smiles and hugs them and calms down. " he said with a chuckle i laughed. " yes sir " i said with a bow and left.. 

      I took out my phone and called boss.  hung up.  I looked up and saw ~~~~ pointing a gun at Jessica !!! NONONONONO!!!! 

 " NOOOO ~~~~ " i said trying to stop her before she shoot.. Boom ~ 

____________________________________________________-

hiiii guys ~ im happy 61 subscriber damn i work hard TT ^ TT !!! anyways happy new years eve ~ hahah :33 see you next chappie ~