Chapter 29

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]
                                 You opened your eyes to see that your in an island. You saw a happy family. A little girl hugging her mom. While her dad was making her laugh. " What is this place." you said. but no one heard you. " Umma umma! look " the little girl said pointing at the fishies. " Becareful ~~~~~ " the pretty women said. * T-thats me?*  " ~~~~~ if you want a fishie you can give daddy a kiss on the cheeck and daddy will get it for you. " your dad said. " NOOO! you will kill fishy ! " you said making a werid madish face. Your parents both laughed. *BO0M* " ~~~~ ! " you parents screamed. and grabbed you and ran. " how did they find us!?" you mom hissed. " I dont know Hikari " your dad said carring you while running. You guys made it to an under ground lair . " Daddy , where are we?" you said while sitting down. " Hun , mommy and daddy are playing cops and robbers. its a grown up game you cant play until you are a little older.. " you mom said. " oh .." you said pouting... " ill be back" your dad said he kissed your mom deeply in the lips. Then he left. The your mom grabbed a gun and left. " Stay here hunny . mommy will be back" " Mom! " you screamed. You followed her. You hid behind the tree. . You soon went up to see your mom there. She was with another women. fighting... " Umma?" Then your mom turned around with wide eyes " I told you not to come" " Hmph so thats your beautiful daughtor.." the women said. Then your mom continued fighting. Soon your mom was defeated. " Your era has come down Hikari, you are no longer the Underworld leader. My daughtor will take over. " the woman said. laughing evily. The she charged at you. The you closed your eyes crying then you didnt feel any pain. You opened your eyes to see your mom protecting you. " u-umma " you said crying. " r-run a-away , " she was crying. Then a couple buff black man came and threw your om on the other side of land. they were gonna get you but you felt your blood boil. Anger filled you body. You grab the sword your mom was holding. and ran to the men. You sliced and stab them until they were  died. You saw the women. You charged at her and killed her. You stab her where her heart was. " Your daughter will never beat me " you said. " i will take over and control and kill your family until it turns into dust." you said and left. 

                       You woke up with tear in your eyes.*It was just a dream*" U-umma " you wiped your tears ." i will get revenge " you said angrily. You got up and went ouside the room. You went outside and went for a walk. The someone grabbed your hand and you flipped them over. " Oh my gosh , i so sorry" you said covering your mouth. " i-its okay " said the guy. it turned out to be your dad. " hi dad" hyou said he smiled. " i havent heard that word in yers." he said. you smiled. * feels good to have a family member back.* " lets go on a walk " he said you followed. 

____________________________________
a/n hope you like this chapter . im sorry if it is boring. :PP plz comment ^^