Chapter 18: Pain

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                  "UMMA!!" "APPA!!!" " DONT LEAVE ME !!! *BOOM*

                          You woke up crying.you were holding your head.. Yoona came in the room .. "What wrong ~~~!" she said worried.. I told her about my dream. "Everytime i remember something it is just a pain the . it really hurts to remember the sad past." you said rubbing your head.."What do you at least remember?" Yoona ask.. : All my fighting past and ganster life.." you said. As you were punching the air..

                         (JEssicas pov) I stayed up crying to myself. "Thanks god she is fine" i cried... I went to the hospital the next morning taking care of ~~~ while Yoona went.. "im so glad your safe" i said crying to her..Her face was lifeless.. no expression,,She turned and looked out of the window. She shooked as she rubbed her head shaking.. "D-dont do anything like that again.." she said. i was really worried... Block B came and visted ~~~ .. Me and JAehyo went to go get expresso and take out.. I looked worried and shocked because of what i did,, "Dont worry.. she will get her memorys back soon" Jaehyo said as he comfronted me.. I made a small smile..

                          You sat on the hospital bed as Jessica was crying to you saying that your okay.. You looked out of the window .. * what is she crying about/.* 

          "Dont do it Jessica!!! i have a bad feeling about this.." "NO!, i decide that on my own!" BOOM* 

                         You shooked as you held your head.. You were breathing hard from the piece of memory you rememberd.You calmed down as you saw Yoona and Block B come in.."Yoona it happened agaain.." you said sadly.. Your face was straight as you saw the guys and Jessica leave.. " i just remembered the accident.. Everything.." You said with your eyes wide... You looked out of the window.... * ill retrieve my memorys soon* 

___________________________________________________________________________
Sorry if this chapter was boring,, :P .. well yeah happy birthday to me ! haha and keep reading^^