Chapter 13:The past part 1

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                           - 2 months later- You and B-bomb sat there at the yogurts place with bags on you eye.. Looking at JEssica and Jaehyo who kept making kissy faces and snuggleing faces.. "This is rated R.." i said "Yeah" B-bomb said.. As you can see a lot has happened over two months .. Two ralationships have been formed and yeah.. Many dangerous stuff has happen too.. "I'm Bored!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed you got up and left leaving them there... you went home and took a nap...... 

                                         - the past of the 2 months- "Yah, Lee Jessica stop going near our Jaehyo oppa.." this random ugly girl said as she shoved Jessica to the lockers . You stood there in the middle of the hallway mad.. You grab your textbook and whacked the girls face making it smash into the lockers. "Aye you pick someone your own size" you look at her with a death glare..You helped Jessica up. But then you heard The screaming of the girl. *oh boy block b is coming.* "OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND!!" a girl screamed "Oppa i love you" another screamed.. "omg so annooyyyingg!!" you said.. "Are you okay JEssica?" You said worried.. "Yeah,, it normal now.." Jessica said saddly.. you helped her to the nurses office. you turned back and glared at the girl who were starrinng at you because Jaehyo was starring.. "Jessica becarful next time.. good thing i was there.." you said putting a badage of her ankle... "Yeah" she smiled which cheered you up.. You guys went to class.. 'HEy Kevin " you said.. "HEy ~~~" He said waving.. "HEy guys" "Yo" you said hi to your new friends as you sat on the desk.. The class was a horror the teacher was a horror it felt like Halloween was everyday.. The bell finally ranged. and you and JEssicaa went to lunch.. "Hey B-bomb" you said and smiled.. "Yo guys." he said as  he sat next to Zico who was sitting next to Jaehyo who is sitting next to JEssica.. *oh boy* When Jessica went to go get puddingg.You were eating and then you said it,, "Yah JAehyo.." "Hmm?" :"When are you gonna confess her!!!" He spitted out his food "huh?" "oh boy, its so obvious you like her jsut ask her out.." "What if she rejects me,,," " no, she woont dont worry,," "Why?" "Cuz im fkucking tired of those hurting her.." "Lets go to the beach this weekend!! " JEssica said as she ran back.. "OK.." "But ~~~ you have to wear a bikini this time not a one piece.." "ok.. wait WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you spitted out your juice..

___________________________________________________________________|

Auhtors note: haha going back into two months in the pasyt,., haha this might be boring but keep reading!! ^^