Chapter 20: Stalkers..

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                             *RING RING RING RING* You threw the alarm against the wall and rubbed your eyes.. "Aw ers" "Yah,~~~ i didnt know you cuss" said a voice.. You turned around to see a body.. You opened you eyes to see Block B , "AHHHHHHHHH" you screamed.. They all laughed at you. Until they stop when you were up cracking your knuckles. "Hey es." you said as you threw your backpack at them.. "Yah what the hell is in that backpack.." Zico yelled as it hit his face..You ignored him and looked at you clock. "holy im late!!" You ran to the restroom and went back to the room. You were about to take off your shirt until you relized Block B was still there starrying at you.. "YAH GET OUT!!!!!" You screamed and kick them out. You ran out of the house then you relised Jessica was on the Motocycle with Jaehyo.. "GEt on" B-bomb said. "Hey let me ride it" you said with a smirk.. "Psh a girl cant ride it.. lets see." When he got off you went on and speeded off. "YAH !!!" You laughed but speeded off.. You were goona go to school but instead you were at the beach.. *wth how did i get here* Pieces of memory drifted through you in the brain.. 

          " Umma! umma! Appa appa! Look!" "Yah becareful hun" "WATCH OUT !!" *BOOM*

       You shooked your head and went to school. You were late but you didnt care. you were to lost in your mind.. After school you went home with Jessica who was talking to you. You didnt listen until a group of girls came up to Jessica and Shoved her against the wall. "YAh You dont go near Jaehyo-oppa ever again' the girl said as she pulled her hair. The other girls grab you. "Dont ever go near oppa again or else we will beat you up.. You saw Block B come.. You started laughing.. "hahahahaaa... You guys are funny!!" You smiled then your face turned serious.. You glared at the girls and elbowed there stomache. The girl who was talking to Jessica continued to Talk Jessica out .. "Aye you get the out of Block b life alright.." The girl said.. You losted you mind when the girl grab a knife out.. You ran up full speed. "hay why dont you play wiht me" you said You grabed her and fliped her over. "ugh" she scream. "Jessica go home first" "No what about you" "Dont worry" you said. She ran away. You saw Jaehyo and gave him a look to take her home.. You walked up to the girl and stepped on her. You tooked out your phone."Yoona, did you get my new  knife" you said smirking. You stepped on the girl even harder. You hung up. "are you hurt?" "No.." the girl said slowly. "good because you will feel more pain in a min.." you said with evil eyes.. The girl froze because when she looked into your eyes it felt like you were a dark monster who is about to take her life away... You stopped..  

                       "NO DONT KILL HER !!!" "EN KID! GET THE OFF" BOOM* "UMMA!!"

        You stepped off the girl.. "Get out of my face or else ill kill you" You said shaking.. The girl ran and you fell. You held you head shaking it. Then B-bomb ran to you. "damn who knew you were strong....." Tears fell out of your face as you ignored him.. You got up and walked away.. B-bomb and Zico followed you.. Somehow you ended up at the grave.You felt light headed.. YOu went in the grave and landed on top of a grave stone.. "Hikari.. " you couldnt read the last name,, but you knew it was Japanese.. Yo went home.. "Why are you guys stalking me?" you said turning around... "Juat forget what happened today.." you said and left... * who is that ..* You went home to see a group of guys. They came a tackeled you. "What the " you said you punch the guy in the face and kicked his balls. You smacked the other guys face and punched there stomched and ran for it. You made it home and fainted on your bed from fustration..

____________________________________________________________
Authors note" hope you like this chapter.. I hope it is not boring ^^