Chapter 11: Friend

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                      "somehwere" ... You were laying in the park ground bleeding until you fainted... You soon woke up to the smell of blueberry waffles.. You opened your eyes shocked to see yourself in a room you never seen before.. "She awake !!! Jaehyo shes awake!!!" You heard a familiar voice you saw who it was.. Taeil.. *oh boy*  You sat up but your were in pain from the fight yesterday.. " that hurts.."  you said as you rub your arm... "Stay still.." Jaehyo said as he rub achohol on your arm. YOu shooked because of the stingyness of it.."Thanks for helping,,," you said getting up.. "you want some waffles?" Taeil asked.. "um no its okay..but can you go out so i can change.." "sure.." he said and left.. You were looking for a window.. You found one next to the bed and jumped out of it.. When you landed on the ground you shrugged in pain.. "Aw !:" you said .. Well you were pretty stupid for jumping out .. you moved on and left to go home...

                                (Jaehyo pov) "Lets go gets some icecream" Taeil said at midnight,, "Wth r u thinking>!!' i said but we went anyways... We went through the park and saw a bunch of guys laying on the ground.. *Looks like BEAST, and TEEN TOP.. * we soon walked ahead and ignore the chaos but soon we found a body laying in the ground bleeding.. i went up to see... *oh shiet it ~~~ !!!* "Yah, Kim ~~ wake up!" i shooked her. "should i call Jessica?" Taeil ask getting out the phone/... "NO! " i yellled carring her .. "Why?" "because its a secret dumbo" i walked back to the house without the icecream.. I wiped off the blood and putted bandages around her arm and legs.. i left her there to sleep and rest.. The next morning she woke up and we chatted.. I went to the kitchen to make some waffle until Taeil came out.. "What are you doing?" "huh? uhmm she told me to get out so she can change.." "oh.." I sat there thinking something was wrong..*How can she change if she doesnt have clothes!* "TAEIL !! she doesnt have clothes here " i ran to the room to find it empty.. I found a note .,..

                   Yo!, Thanks for letting me stay and thanks for taking care of me . Peace! 

                                          - Your friend 

                                                             Kim ~~~ 

"oh wow .. she jumped out of the window.. Oh well" i went and left to go eat waffles,, 

__________________________________________________________________________
Authors note! : boring chapter right???

i coiuldnt think of anything so yeah. i made this chapter.. I luv yall !