Chapter 28

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                        They all turned to you. They were about to charge at you but.. " WAIT!!!!" a voice said. It was the boss who was running up to you. The masked people went back to there positions and stood like statues. " Gunwoo is this the girl i told you to come get" he said smiling " YEs, boss " the boss was smiling to much whihc made him look pre-tty crazy.. " Welcome back to the Underworld ~~~~~  !! " He said hugging you. You pushed him away.. " Excuse me? " " oh! you probably forgot who i am! Ugh ill kill those stupid s who did this to you. anyways" he said smiling .. " Its been a while ~~~~ , i am your father" he said smiling. You stood there emotionless. Then Yoona popped up. ' Hello! Kei " Yoona said waving. " Oh. my. gosh.. YOONA!! Welcome back ! " he said smiling, ... You were too shocked... I mean who wouldnt. its been 17, 18 years since you met your father. whom you dont even know. " BOSS , the T came ! " "WHat !Rihgt in the middle of a happy renunion ! " he said then his face turned serious. "Gets the gun and corner them, block every route and every way " "Yes sir , myname you protect my daughter " He ordered. The you dad walked up to you " take this gun and knife, it will come in handy my little crazy assian" he smiled and left. you puted the gun in your pocket. You held the knife. * Thsis feels familar. You felt warmth holding it.  * i geuss im really back home * You smiled sadly. Then you heard a gunshot. " YAh ! Haewon what are you doing here ! " Gunwoo said .. " i came for a little visit " he said smirking. " its been a while Yoona " he said aiming his gun at her. " oh HAewon its been a while! i hoped your dad died and x5 is weaker." she said smirking... " pshh we are stronger than ever." he said. * omg how many cute guys are in the underworld* you thought Then a man came and tackled you. " ow.. " you said rubbing your arm.  YOu got mad and took you little knife.. and made a little cut in your arm. Without relizing it you ran to the guy with incredible speed and sliced his neck. Blood got on your hand. You turned around to Yoona. You saw Haewon and Yoona stare at you with complete shock. " ~~~~~ .. is tht really you .. " Haewon said . He tried to grab your arm but Yoona blocked him. You looked at your hand .. " no , no! " you grabed your head as memorys flowed through you. You past out and everything went into a blur..

____________________________________________
a/n hope you like this chapter ^^ comment plz