Chapter 24

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                                                As you turned around from a screaming.. You saw B-bomb standing there very shocked dropping all his stuff.. " w-what the hell happened" he said choking in his own words.YOu ignored him and went to go grab Yoona. "lets go Yoona..." you said in silence as you helped her up.. " I said WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!" B-bomb said .. " Did you do this?! " He said trying to calm down.. "Fine, your right, i did all of this, what are you gonna do about it?" you said smirking.. BEfore you knew it he went up to you and smacked you. " b-b-bomb its not her" Jaehyo coughed up but nobody heard him. .. YOu stood there in silence . " Keep hitting me! Kill me! i dont deserve to be in this hell hole! Make my misery go away!" You screamed at him... You carried Yoona out squishing roses and food.  * Good-bye forever my friends and crush* 

                             (b-bomb pov) We were at school i saw ~~~ and Jessica leave for home. "WHen are you gonna confess her?" JAehyo asked.. "I dont know.." I said smiling. We block b were leaving school to go to a ware house.. " Zico why are we going to a ware house?" Taeil said.. "To fight.." "Who?" ...... " The Red Fangs.." When he said that the look on JAehyo face it read ' Oh ' .. Taeil faces too.  " i'll meet you guys there imma go get some food.." i said and walked away. I bought roses and junk food. * i'll confess her tonight!* By the time i went to the ware-house i dropped the roses and stared at the person who was in the ware-house all bloody.. I became even more shocked when i saw that it was ~~~~~~~ . I looked around to find Block b on the ground.. And thats how we ended up fighting. I was furious. I cant believe i like a girl who was hiding behind the masked. I went to go help Block b as i saw ~~~~ and Yoona leave. I helped Zico and Jaehyo up. I was very surprised when i saw Jessica at the door crying..... 

                         You and Yoona walked back to your place,,You cleaned up your bruised and cuts. You turned around when you heard something crash. You ran downstairs and saw myname.. " I see you met Hana already.." Gunwoo said. "Yeah and she gave me a good stab.. and i know what you meant by make my choic early.." you said smileing.. "very good.." Gunwoo said. "But in order for me to agree you have to answer my question." I said with a smirk. " Yes mam ' He said with a bow. ... 

_____________________________________________________________--

a/n OMG!! IM sooo sorry for not updateing in a while. i keep thinking about another topic for another story i might make... Im crazy :PPP /. im sorry if this story ands it not a good chapter. Please COMMENT ME !! if anything is wrong i feel like i without your comment thanks ^^