Chapter 38

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

Zico pov 

             i looked at the ground before saying anything.. " i dont know.. all i remember was that i was with block b and we were hanging out all the sudden we were attacked and beat. Somehow we landed here. " i said . ~~~~~ looked at me with sad eyes. *why were they so sad?* "well then.. let get you back home Zico" ~~~~ said as she sat up and left the room. * i wonder what she is gonna do.. ~~~~ please help us i beg you* Zico thought as he closed his eyes and went to sleep. 

 

~~~ pov

 

             i carefully walked out of the room without saying anythin. I was furious. I went straight to the meeting room and saw dad and infinite. "hi dad" i said trying to be polite. " hi sweetie. Is there something wrong?" Dad asked. " yes there is dad. but .. " i paused for a moment thinking what i should do or say, " dad.. let destroy the Tritons." i said as i looked at him with kurious eyes with no emotion on my face.Infinite looked at me with horror. But dad just smiled. "So my dear daughter wants to fight now." He said with a smile . " yeah.. i want revenge on Hana. and on the whole group" i said coldly . *thats right ~~~~ this is the right choice you have to fix everything. even if it mean to sacrafice your life* you thought to yourself. "okay dad.." i said and left the room . 

         As i walked down the hallways i head something. I went close to the door to eavesdropped. You heard someone talking on the phone. 

         " yes! Hana ." Miku said with sad voice. " hahaha good girl now serve the girl who is your true master" hana said as she hung up. You stood there with wide eyes. Miku was a spy ..  You barged into the room with wide eyes. Miku jumped and looked scared. " is it true miku?" you asked as you heard the previous consversation. She didnt reply . " IS IT TRUE!?" you exploded. " im sorry ~~~ ! its not like i have a choice " Miku said as she cried. You stared at her confused. " Did hana force you here?" you asked. " yes.. i didnt want to do it but she forced me too.. every thing was a act. She forced me to do this because she threatened that she would kill my parents and baby brother. but. she already killed them." Miku said sadly . You looked t her. " alright. u can stay here.. but dont betray us again" you said smiling at her. Miku looked up with tears of joy in her eye. " ~~~! THANK YOU THANK YOOU! " she screamed as she hugged you. You just hugged her back smiling. 

---------------------------------

sorry for not updating in a while Dx ! im being a crazy author . i want to make another fanfic D8< ! anyways~ hoped you enjoyed this update! im gonna end this fanfic soon. like around 50? maybe~ i dont know :3

tumblr_m1xfsv8aAP1qab94wo1_500.jpg

 

byebye~ guys~ see you next chapter :3~