final

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

A black car came and parked near the grassy field. A man dress in formal attire came out with roses. With his sunglasses on he walked deep into the field where a beautiful tree stood. Under the tree stood a grave stone, There it said Lee Hayi the strongest and bravest girl there is. As the man placed his flowers down, He took off his sunglasses and looked at the grave.

"Its been a while hasn't it Hayi?" B-bomb said as he softly rubbed his hand on her stone. He stood there with sad eyes. "Why Hayi? Why did you have to go?" He said as tears forming in his eyes. "You didnt have too." His voiced shivered. B-bomb fist rounded together. "It's my fault your gone.. If i didnt go to that side.. This would have not happened/" He whispered in guilt. He stood up and crossed the street without looking. He calmly stood there as a car speeded towards him. "its time to be with you again Hayi.." B-bomb said as he closed his eyes.

 

---

"HOLY ." Hayi screamed as she jumped off her bed a little bit She looked around her surroundings and saw that she was in the hospital and she was in a dream. She signed in relief. She looked to her side to see B-Bomb sleeping by her side and Jessica and Jaehyo on the sofa. Hayi smiled. The thought that the fight was over and everyone was back to normal made her really happy. She rubbed B-bombs hair. He jumped in surprised by her touch. "Y-your awake! " He said as he gave her a tight hug. Hayi hugged him back resting her rest on his shoulder. B-bomb broke the hug and leaned in to kiss Hayi. Shocked by the kiss at first. Hayi began to close her eyes and deepen the kiss. Hayi soon broke it because she lost breathe. B-bomb only smiled and held her hand. 

 

Soon everyone came and visited Hayi. Soon she was up and strong again. She and B-bomb love grew stronger everyday. And this was the life of the two faced princess.

-- 

otl bad ending ;~: but thats the end . i re did it because the first ending was really bad and short. Please read my other storys~ :3

 

My Crazy Arranged Marriage

Wretched Fate