Chapter 1: Meeting

Two-faced Princess [[EDITINGGG]]

                       10.00 p.m

                There was a fire going around the town  as the RED FANgS beated up their enemy BEAST. " Yah! Kim Hayi we will get revenge!! " Yoseob said as he ran with his gang. You stood there with a bloody metal stick with a furious look. " Those bastards" you growled and walked away cooly.

 

 

                         ~ Morning ~ 

         " Yah, KIM HAYI WAKE UP!!" your adoptive mother yelled as she smacked you with a broom. You got up quietly, showered and then went to go get ready. " Another ty day " you said grumpy curling your hair for another casual, sweet, girly day. You changed into your school uniform (http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/cosroad-shop/cabinet/costume/sailor/img56847099.jpg?_ex=240x240). 

You grab stale toast on the crappiest table " , that cheap hag" you mumbled as you walked to school. When you got to the school you met up with your friend Jessica Lee who was waving at you like a maniac. She ran to you " GOOD MORNING HAYII~ !!! ", " Morning " you said cutely as you came to her.

DING DONG DING DONG~ 

You and Jessica walked through the hall way girls were screaming as the kingkas Block B came. " OMG Hayii!! It's Block B. Theres Zico!! kyaa ! " Jessica said as she blended in the crowd. You just walked by and ignore. Fan girls were pushing you as you tried to get through the hall and fell on someone...

 You look who it was..  you couldn't believe who it was.. B-bomb. You got up quickly bowing and saying "Sorry". "Yah, watch your way next time"  B-Bomb said as he glared at you. You walked away quietly with your friend.. 

B-Bombs pov ~

 " Yah, lets go clubbing and find some chicks" P.O said checking out girl from the top of the building. " Hell yeah" Jaehyo smirked. 

DING DONG DING DONG~ 

" Ah , time for class, B-BOMB! WAKE UP!!!" Zico screamed . I got up and walked down the hallway ruffeling my hair as the crazy, annoying fan girl screamed. " Urg, another headache" I mumbled. " B-BOMB!" Zico screamed through the crowd looking but soon i realized I was on my back with a girl on my body.She gotted up and said " Sorry " bowing non-stop. When she looked up you couldnt see her face but she look scared. " Yah, watch your next time" i said glaring at her. I walked away * Damn what a headache* 

_______________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE :

hey guys. im sorry VERY sorry if my story is retarded and doesnt make sense. WELL ILL try beter!!! yay !  

FYI: more charraters will come up ;D thanks for reading my very first fanfic and first chapter .. i might not update for a while soo sowwy D: