Chapter 21

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have any place that you want to visit, Baby ?" Yixing asked his wife as they were having their late lunch on their fourth day of honeymoon. They chose to sit next to each other and because they just loved instead of facing each other. Jinah looked like she was thinking before she took her sling bag beside her.

"Let me check the brochures."

Yixing leaned closer to put his head on top of his wife's shoulder as they were looking at the brochures on Jinah's hand together. His eyes landed on of the places suggested from the brochures that made him blurted out an idea.

"Spa, Baby ?"

"No!" She quickly declined the idea as well as slapping her husband's thigh. He lifted his head with a frown written on his face and asked his wife what was wrong with a spa ? Didn't women love spa ? 

"All the workers are girls." Jinah muttered making Yixing grinned and took his drinks to be drank. He wanted to more thus, he asked another question while trying to hold his laugh.

"What's wrong ?"

"What's wrong ? So, you enjoy the girls massage your body ?" She looked at her husband only to give him a glare before she rolled her eyes. He seriously asked her that ridiculous question ? She slapped him again on the thigh when Yixing finally let out a big laugh.

"I am not joking!"

"I love seeing the jealous side of you, Baby." He said, pinching her cheek lightly. Jinah pushed her husband's hand away from her face and pouted even more. She kept the brochures back into her sling bag and continued eating her meal. 

"It's up to you. If you want to be massaged by the girls, then you can go. I will be patiently waiting for you in the room." Jinah exclaimed not forgetting to highlight the 'patiently' word. He was so annoying and loved teasing her. She knew she was a jealous woman. She knew herself and yet her husband wanted to .

"I am sorry. Dont' be mad." Yixing leaned closer and cuddled his wife in his arms. He did not want to ruin his wife's mood while they were still enjoying their honeymoon. She put down her cutlery before she looked at her husband.

"No one can see your y body and you know that I can give you more than the massage." She casually said and took her watermelon juice to be drank to wet . She suddenly felt hot and thirsty. Yixing's eyes went a little bit wide upon hearing to his wife. She was sulking just now and she was seducing him right now. She did that on purpose, right ? He leaned closer and whispered.

"Should we go back to our room and yes. You can give me more than the massage. Sounds good ?" 

Jinah gulped down her saliva when feeling her husband's hand on top of her thigh. She put her hand on top of her husband to stop him from moving.

"You had twice this morning. Don't be so ert." 

"That was in the morning and it is already evening, Baby." He more. He noticed that her face was already red as tomatoes and she kept drinking her juice not forgetting to fan herself by using her hand. The restaurant was cold enough yet she felt hot.

"ert. Let's go for sightseeing. I want to go to their local market."

_______________________________________________________

They newlyweds finally went back to their room after visiting several places in Maldives. They did go to the local market which ended up buying a few souvenirs for their families and friends. Jinah went to the vanity table before placing her bag and turned around to face her husband while taking off her earring.

"Oppa, do you want to shower with me ?" Jinah asked and narrowed her eyes when Yixing looked at her smiling like a ert.

"Don't think of anything dirty." Jinah reminded and lightly slapped on his abs when she walked passed him.

Yixing then followed his wife and slipped his arms around his wife's waist so that he could backhug her.

"I did not. I only responded to your invitation with a smile." 

"It is okay if you are not interested." Jinah turned her face so that they could see each other's eyes before she said with a wink. Holy cow. Who would not want if their wives invited them to join for a shower ? Only crazy people.

"Let's shower together hmm ? Bubble bath sounds good right ?" He suggested and a smile carved on his face when Jinah hummed to his suggestion. She turned around, pulling away from the backhug and hugged her husband's neck instead.

"Can we order some fresh fruits and wine, please ?"

"Anything for you, Baby. Want chocolates ?" He asked her already walking to the room telephone with Jinah still hugging his neck like a koala bear.

"Yes, chocolates too."

Jinah made her way to the bathtub to start preparing for the bubble bath by taking the foaming bath to be put inside the water leaving her husband alone to order for their room service. The sea water and its beautiful scenery could be seen from their bathtub. She covered her body with a bathrobe and tied her hair into a bun so that it would not be messy. She would wash her hair later but she needed this bath with her husband. She flinched a little upon feeling her husband's hands on her hips and turned around only to be welcomed by her husband's appearance. He already striped all the clothes making him not wearing anything. She bit her lower lips when one of Yixing's hands untying the robe of her bathrobe before he pushed down leaving the bathroom scattered on the floor. 

"Why are you still wearing your bra ?" He casually asked only to make Jinah shy even more. She did not know why she was still shy showing her body to her husband. They already had seen each other bodies a few times yet she was still shy.

"Help me" Jinah suddenly muffled not daring to look at her husband's eyes as if she had said something wrong. She could not believe how bold she was when saying that. Yixing could not help but smirk before he helped his wife to unbuckle her bra and her underwear.

"Baby, you're so y." He commented not fogetting to wink and his lips makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter