Chapter 18

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning had arrived with Yixing woke up with Jinah was in his arm. If before this he went to sleep and woke up while hugging a pillow, now he had a wife. A wife that he had to take care and protect from now on. A wife that would carry their baby or babies. Yixing smiled again once he thought about having a baby with Jinah.

A woman that he was in love. He swore he had fallen in love with Jinah after their first meeting. Back then, he wasn't sure about his feelings however, after seeing how Jinah treated his parents and his siblings, he was sure. He was sure he had fallen in love again. After so many years he had found his other half. 

Yoonji was his past. Jinah's his future. A future that would be treasured together with Jinah and their future children. Yixing looked at Jinah's calm face and let out of chuckle. She looked like a baby when sleeping. He fixed her bangs and caressed her face with the back of his fingers. He did not know what he did in the past to be able to get married to a beautiful woman like his wife. He dropped a kiss on her forehead before he pulled away when feeling a movement.

Jinah squirmed in her sleep when she felt someone was touching her face. She opened her eyes seeing her husband's face was close to her.

*blink*blink*

Jinah blinked her eyes a few times before opening her eyes completely so that she could see clearly. She lifted her head up and saw Yixing's morning face that made her let out a warm smile. She stretched her hand to her husband's face and tapped Yixing's cheek lightly before muffling.

"Good morning, my husband" 

Yixing grabbed her hand on his face, kissing it instead.

"Morning, my baby."

They both laughed upon hearing their cheesy endearment. Jinah then snuggled to her husband's chest inhaling his manly scent when Yixing placed her head on his left arm.

"Have you had a good sleep ?" Yixing asked caressing her long wavy hair.

"Yes." She answered.

"What about Oppa ?" Jinah asked as she drew a love sign on Yixing's chest. It was random but it was enough to make Yixing smiled like an idiot.

"Good. Very good because I have my wife by my side." Yixing said trailing his fingers on his wife's bare arms.

"So, what is the planning for today ?" Jinah asked when she pulled away from the hug looking at her husband which made Yixing to look down at his wife.

"Hmm, we will be having our breakfast first and" Yixing said and suddenly stopped earning a question look from his wife.

"And ?"

"I swear I have listed down the places that I want to bring you and have prepared the itinerary but I forgot." He admitted. He's young but sometimes he had an old man's brain according to his friend and his siblings.

"Are you a forgetful person ? His wife asked with a laugh to which Yixing admitted.

"Yes. Let's just see the itinerary later." Yixing said before he moved a little bit to kiss Jinah's lips only to earn a gasp from her.

"Oppa, why did you kiss me ?" Jinah whined cutely. She closed and punched her husband's chest lightly.

"Why ?" Yixing asked holding his laugh. 

"I have yet to brush my teeth. It's not proper." She pouted which made Yixing wanted to tease and kiss his wife even more.

"I don't care. You're my wife." Yixing said and caressed her cheek.

"But, I do. It's not proper" Jinah muffled as she played with Yixing's lips with her slender fingers. She loved the kisses given by her husband and she wanted her husband greeted her by having a clean mouth.

"It's okay. I think you've to be used with it because I will definitely kiss you every morning or everytime hmm ?" Yixing exclaimed which earned a slap from his wife.

"Being cheesy again." Jinah said before she pulled away from the hug and got up from their sharing bed to take shower.

"Let's cuddl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter