Chapter 16

It's A Blind Marriage!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take care, Jinah." Mrs. Oh hugged her only daughter before they parted ways. They all went to the airport after the wedding ceremony to send the newlyweds for their honeymoon. She could not believe that her only daughter was now having a 'Wife' title. She was only a little girl and it felt that it was only yesterday she sent her to middle school. They had never heard their daughter talked about boys ever since she was young. Everyday she went home bringing love letters, chocolates and gifts that she got from the boys. This had been protracted until she graduated from her university.

"Alright, Eomma. I will." Jinah said and kissed her back. She knew that her mother was holding herself from crying. She could not hold herself that she ended up crying in her Eomma's shoulder that made Mrs. Oh to shush her daughter. Wiping off her daughter's tears, she then turned to her son in law who was standing in front of her husband.

"Yixing, take care of Jinah." Mr. Oh said as he patted on his son in law's back. It was Jinah's first time away from them. Her husband looked sad seeing Jinah in another man's hand. Her daughter never had a boyfriend before. She only knew him and Sehun in her life. However, he felt relieved now seeing Jinah and Yixing together. They matched each other very well. 

"Sure, Appa. Don't worry about that." Yixing told him giving his warm smile to assure his father in law. He knew his family in law was worried but they gave him their trust to take care of their only daughter.  

"Call us when you have arrived at Maldives." Mrs. Zhang told her daughter-in-law, cupping her cheek making Jinah nodded to her mother in law with her sweet smile. They both turned to Yixing's father when he cleared his throat.

"Don't forget to bring 'someone' back too." Mr. Zhang said smiling widely. Jinah and Yixing looked at each other in confuse before Yixing began to speak.

"Someone ?" Yixing asked before his face turned into red as tomatoes.

"Bring our grandchild back of course."

"Aish Yi Fan. You've made them speechless." Mr. Oh said with a laugh upon seeing the newlyweds' reaction. They looked uncomfortable and embarrassed with Jinah on the other hands could not lift her head up.

"Noona, Hyung, have a safe flight." Liang said to the newlyweds.

"Okay, thank you Liang." Jinah said while patting Liang's head. She quickly turned around to her brother only to see his pout.

"Noona, am I not your baby brother anymore ?" Sehun said seeing his Noona's action towards Liang. He was her only brother until his Noona got married. He had to share his Noona with his friend. 

"Are you jealous, Sehun ?" Jinah asked and they laughed seeing Sehun's reaction. Of course he was. 

"Aigoo, come here." Jinah pulled Sehun into a tight hug and that was when Sehun burst into tears. He had never been apart from his Noona. Upon realizing her brother was crying, Jinah could not help but joining him into crying party. People who did not know them would be mistaken that they were a couple instead of siblings.

"I'm gonna miss you, Noona." Sehun spoke with his hoarse voice and that made Jinah laughed.

"Me too. I'll be back after a week." Jinah muffled patting his back. Sehun pulled away from the hug and kissed her temple.

"Take care of Eomma, Appa and yourself." Jinah said while tapping his cheek, wiping his wet cheeks as well.

"Okay, Noona. Hyung, you better keep your words." Sehun said earning a chuckle and a nod from Yixing. He realized how protective Sehun over his Noona.

"You are over protective." Liang said earning a slap from Sehun.

"Shut up. I can't believe I've to share my Noona with you now." Sehun said showing his tongue to Liang. Their bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter