Chapter Two

Rememberance
<  Flash back >
Jinah, who had dressed up nicely, got up from the table since she was finished with her breakfast.
She picked up her purse and bid her parents goodbye.
"Ok, I'm off to the interview! Wish me luck?"
"Alright, Jinah fighting! The limo is already outside waiting for you," said Jinah's father.
"Dad, I don't want to use the limo! I told you that I want to be like everyone else and ride the subway!"
Jinah then looked at her watch and quickly ran out of the house, not wanting to hear anything else her father had to say.
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Finally, she made it to Seoul. Jinah stepped off the subway. She looked at her watch again, seeing that she had an hour to get there. Jinah took out the map she printed out and started to follow it. 
"Okay, so I have to walk straight down here and make a left here and then cross." Jinah murmured to herself while looking at the map.
A few minutes passed and the route that Jinah was taking seemed to have gotten back to where she started but a different part of the subway.
"Wasnt I here before? Ahh! I can't believe I've been walking in a circle!" Frustrated, Jinah crumbled the map into a ball and threw it in the trashcan near a bench.
Jinah sat down at the bench and began to sulk.
"Just great. I'm going to miss my interview now but I don't want to go home and disappoint them..." the young woman muttered to herself.
_______________________________________________________________________________
"Having a rough day, huh?" said a man sitting next to Jinah. Jinah looked beside her to see a handsome man with a book on his lap.
"A-Are you talking to me? I'm so sorry if I disturbed you, I was just leaving," Jinah apologetically bowed to the guy.
"It's quite alright, I can finish my book later." The handsome man smiled and offered Jinah to sit back down.
"I was suppose to have an interview today, here in Seoul .Since i'm from Busan, it took awhile for me to get here. Also, I now know that i'm not very good with directions".The handsome man listened to Jinah explain how she got lost.
"Hmm... I see. Now what company are you interviewing for?" The handsome man asked.
"Seoul hospital," Jinah replied. She looks up at him curiously as she hears him chuckle a bit. 
"I guess we'll be seeing each other often then, won't we?"
Jinah raised an eyebrow in question, "Do you have an interview there too?"
"No, actually, I work there as a medical coder." He then asked Jinah the time of her interview.
Jinah checked her watch and gasped that it was almost the time that she should be at the hospital. The handsome man stood up from the bench and gathered his belongings, he then gentlemanly offered to bring her to the hospital. 
The young woman thought about it for a few seconds before accepting the guy's offer. She then politely bowed to thank him. Soon enough, the two were getting to know each other as they made their way to Seoul hospital.
> End of flash back<
 
"Handsome  man! It's the man from the subway," Jinah  blurted out  as she sat up in her bed. Then, doctor Lee entered the room.
"Handsome man? Oh, why thank you. I'll take that as a compliment." Daniel  tried to liven the room  with a  joke. The young woman looked at Daniel with a confused look.
"Um... Anyways, I have great news for you. We ran some tests for any injuries and you seem to be okay."
"Ohh...that's great!"
"Which means that you get to go home tomorrow."  A bright smile appeared across Jinah's face, so she got out of bed and bowed to thank Daniel.
"Please remember to take the medicine if you feel pain."
After Daniel had left Jinah's room, Jinah's parents came to visit her and so did her friends.