Chapter Twenty

Rememberance

After Celine heard the GPS say that she had reached her destination, she quickly found a parking spot, parked her car, and then got out of her car to make her way towards the store.

 

When Celine entered the store, she was greeted by an employee. She then asked the employee if she knew where Parker Jung's office was.
 

"Follow me, I'll take you to CEO Jung's office."
 

Celine thanked the employee and started to follow.
 

"So, why do you need to go to CEO Jung's office anyway?"
 

Celine briefly told the employee that she wanted to work for the company.
 

"Are you into street wear clothes like us?"
 

Celine truthfully replied that she only had interest in big, expensive brands. Soon enough they found Parker's office.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At the Park household...

Jinah was in her room resting. As she lay on her bed with her phone beside her, she was thinking about the unknown number and wondering what those numbers meant. Deciding it was better not to wait anymore, Jinah picked up her phone and decided to text the unknown number.

To: Unknown number
From: Jinah
 
 
 
I need to know who you are and the reason for messages.

____________________________________________________

A few minutes later she recived a reply back.

To: Jinah
From: Unknown number


Ah, I see you've been receiving my clues. But I'm afraid I can't tell you who I am unless you have solved all of the clues I've given you.

____________________________________________________________
 

 The young woman was feeling uneasy after getting the text back.

To: Unknown number
From: Jinah


I don't mean to be rude, but how did you get this number? & those 3 messages you texted are clues?

____________________________________________________________

To: Jinah
From: Unknown number


It doesn't matter how I got your number. & yes, those are your clues and you must solve them.
That is...if you're really curious to find out who I am.
____________________________________________________________

At this rate, Jinah was getting more annoyed with the conversation that was going nowhere. She was getting worried. So she then decided that she will solve the clues.

To: Unknown number
from: Jinah


Ok, I'll play your little game. So how do I solve these clues?

____________________________________________________________

To: Jinah
From : Unknown number


Excellent! To solve the clues, you have to use letters. Once you figure it out, you'll have to send me a photo of you to show that you have finished.
____________________________________________________________

Jinah was definitely confused and worried about what she had gotten herself into.  But what could she do? This was the only way to find out who the unknown number was.

____________________________________________________________________
 

Now back at Mad Dope.....
 

A few hours had past since the meeting between Celine, Mina, and CEO Parker Jung, had started.  After discussing all the details, it was finally over and they all shook hands. Parker then thanked the two women for coming. He then told Celine that she was one of the potential models for the company and that he would see her for auditions next week. 
 
 
 
Before Celine and Mina Kwon left CEO Jung's office, Mina was now really interested in getting to know a little bit more about Celine Cho. Since they could be working together at Mad Dope, Mina kindly asked Celine if she would like to get some food with her. Celine politely accepted the invite and the both of them went to their rides so they could meet each other at the restaurant they decided on.