Chapter Fiffteen

Rememberance
Several hours earlier before Jayden left to go home, so that he can go back to planning the event, he was walking down the hall when Jayden recognized one of Jinah's friends. Then, an idea came to him that he should have asked his girlfriend's friends for her number.
 
The young man casually walked up to the woman after she had descended the stairs.
 
 
 
"Hey Miya. Long time no see since the accident, huh?" Jayden started the conversation.
 
 
 
"Yeah, it has...so how is everything?"
 
Then a litle sad look crept up on Jayden's face. "I'm great, I've recovered pretty good. But now I'm worried about Jinah." It was awkward for a moment.

 

 
"You know ever since I met her at the cat cafe that day, I felt that there's something different about her."
 
 
 
All Miya could do was nod her head.
 
 
 
"Anyways, after I left because of the emergency, I didn't get a chance to get her number."  
 
 
 
"Wait! I thought you already had her number?" Miya said confused.
 
 
 
Jayden quickly explained that his phone was destroyed in the accident so he had to get a new phone.
 
 
 
"Ah okay, I see...sorry you guys had to go through that." With that said, Miya  understandably gave Jayden her friend's number.
 
 
 
After saving the number onto his phone. Jayden thanked Miya and so they both bid each other goodbye. 

 

 
____________________________________________________________________________

 

 
Meanwhile at the restaraunt...
 
 
 
"Hello and welcome," the host happily greeted. Then, Mrs. Park confirmed their reservation.
 
 
 
"Ok, your table will be ready in ten minutes."
 
 
 
Five minutes later, Daniel had arrived to the restaraunt with a bouquet of roses. It was just a little gift for his new neighbor.
 
 
 
After the young man had greeted the Parks, their table was finally ready, and they followed the host to their table.

 

 
____________________________________________________________________________

 

 
At the Han household...
 
 
 
Jayden was in his room, sitting at his desk working on the event. His mother then came in to call him for dinner.
 
 
 
"Ok, just give me a few minutes." Her son replied without losing focus.
 
 
 
Mrs.Han's curiosity got the best of her as she wanted to find out what her son was up to. "Jayden-ah is that for work?" Mrs.Han asked as she looked over his shoulder, seeing just numbers on the paper.
Jayden turned around to face his mom and agreed that it was for work. Before she left the room, she told him that she was so proud of him. Jayden hated lying to his mom but what could he do? This was his chance to find out if Jinah still remembered their relationship.

 

 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
Meanwhile at the restaurant...
 
After they had finished eating their dinner. Jinah had excused herself from the table to use the restroom.
 
 
 
"Daniel-ssi, when my daughter comes back then the two of you can order dessert, ok?".Jinah's mother told Daniel.
 
 
 
Daniel nodded his head in understanding.
 
 
 
"Why can't we order dessert too?", Jinah's father "asked.
 
 
 
Jinah's mom gave her husband a little annoyed look before answering.
 
 
 
"you have some work from the hospital you didn't finish. Remember?".
 
 
 
Mr. Park then got the hint that his wife was giving, and started to go along with it.
 
 
 
"Right, we should get going now", Mr.Park said. As they got up from the table, the pair shook hands and said goodnight to Daniel.
 
 
 
While Jinah's parents were getting ready to leave, Jinah came back to the table looking confused.
 
 
 
"Where are you guys going?", Jinah asked.
 
 
 
Jinah's mom explained to her that her dad had to finish working.
 
 
 
"if you leave, then how will I get home?".
 
 
 
Once again Daniel generously offered to drive her again. 
So, after her parents left it was a bit awkward. In order to break the silence Daniel suggested to go out for ice cream. Jinah agreed to go, she then put on her jacket on and  bag. The pair left the restaraunt and got into Daniel's car.