Chapter Thirty- Four

Rememberance
Moments later the pair arrived in front of Jinah's apartment.

 

"So this is where you live now", Jayden says in awe looking around his surroundings.

 

"Yeah I moved in not too long ago actually", Jinah giggled seeing how Jayden reacted. Then Jinah asked him if he wanted to come in for a bit. But Jayden politely declined the offer and said that he had to get going.

 

"oh um...ok then thank you for taking me home", Jinah politely bowed to Jayden before going inside.

 

Jayden smiled and waved goodbye to Jinah. As he was making his way out, he saw a familiar looking man with food walking towards Jinah's door. While waiting for the elevator he overhears the pairs conversation and how Jinah  sounded so happy to see the man then she invites him in.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

A week has gone by and Jinah's father had safely  come back from his trip.

 

" Honey, let's have some tea first, then you can tell me all about your trip", Mrs.Park happily said as they entered the house. You can tell how happy she was to have her husband back.

 

Mr.park agreed to his wife's suggestion. While his luggage was getting retrieved from the car, the pair sat in the kitchen and were greeted by the maids and was quickly served tea.

 

"So,how was visiting Jinah at her apartment?", mr.park asked after taking a sip of his tea.

 

His wife brightly smiled at the thought of that day. Then she told him everything that she remembers.

 

"Hmm She has definately grown up now", he comemented. Mrs. Park nodded her head in agreement.

 

"Ah just imagining her cooking for Daniel , that would be so adorable!", his wife says excitedly, but snaps back to reality and ask her husband about his trip.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Catching up with Sara who is on her day off. She's in the living room with the tv on while using her laptop.

 

"Hmm since I took out some of the clothes I don't wear anymore, maybe I should get some new clothes online", Sara talked to herself.

 

After a few minutes of scroll on different websites she usually buys from, she sees that there's nothing new. And so she stops her search for now in order to make herself lunch.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

At Celine's apartment, Celine had just returned home from her overtime shift at Seoul Hospital   Which sometimes was needed if they were low on nursing staff. And so after leaving the hospital she headed to the grocery store, to stock up the apartment remembering how empty her kitchen is.  Once Celine was finished running her errand and put away the groceries, Celine took off her jacket and tiredly sat on the sofa in the living room.

 

As she laid down and closed her eyes for a brief moment,  her phone in her purse that sat on the coffee table started to ring.
 
"Hello...?", Celine said as she answered the call

 

"Hey, Celine It's Parker and I have some exciting news for you!", Parker informed her.

 

Celine's eyes widen and hopped off the couch in excitement.

 

"R-really?,  so am I in?", Celine asked cautiously not to get her hopes up.

 

"Congratulations Ms. cho! You are one of our new models of Mad Dope", Parker told her then on the other line, he hears a really loud squeal.

 

"Omo! Thank you so much Parker-ssi I-I mean sajang!", Celine thanked Parker after she had calmed down a bit.

 

Before their call ended Parker informed Celine that they'll will be starting the photoshoot of the new clothing line on Friday.

 

"Okay! I'll be there, and thank you again!", Celine said still overwelmed from the news she got.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Back to the Park household...

 

Where the pair is still in the dining room talking about the trip to the states Mr. Park had taken.

 

"So what else happened while you were there?", Mrs.Park asked her husband wanting for more details.

 

"Well, I had some time to have dinner with the Lee's", Mr.park started to  say and immediately saw his wife's face lit up. And so he continued on tell what happened.

 

" So, after dinner I had the chance to discuss the future of the kids".

 

Mrs.Park felt the suspension in her husband's words.

 

"And so what did you say?", said Mrs.Park.

 

Suddenly her husband stood up from the table and stretched. In perfect timing all of his luggage was brought in the house.

 

" Oh why don't you call the kids and let's  have dinner with them?. Then I'll reveal my answer", mr.park said to his wife who is left in awe. Before he gathered his things and went to their room to unpack.