Chapter Twenty- One

Rememberance
The next day at lunch, Jinah could not stop herself from yawning due to the lack of sleep from a sudden flashback. All she could remember was laughing with an anonymous guy who was taking pictures of her as they were walking somewhere. If only she could remember his face, but it was blurry.
 
"Jinah unnie! You look really tired. Are you okay?" Sara asked out of concern.
 
Jinah tried to give them a smile reassuring that she was fine. Celine wasn't fooled by the fake smile and advised her friend to ask their chief nurse, Chief Song, to let her go home early.
 
"Girls, I really do appreciate all the concerns, but honestly, I'm ok," Jinah said trying to persuade her friends before taking a bite of her food.
 
The girls shook their heads at her response and continued eating. After making Jinah finish half of her food, they dragged her to Chief nurse Song's office.
______________________________________
 
Meanwhile at Hongdae Clinic...
 
Daniel was in his office working on some patients files. His mind started to wander off as he thought about Jinah and how it had been awhile since he had heard from her. Putting down his pen, he took out his phone from his lab coat pocket, pondering on whether to contact her.
 
"Should I message her or call to see how she's doing? No, I shouldn't... she's probably at work right now." The young man said as he muttered to himself, unsure of what he wanted to do.
 
In the end, he erased the message that he was going to send and went back to focusing on the important files left on his desk.
______________________________________
 
At the Chief Nurse's office...
 
"Hello ladies, what I can do for you?" Chief Song warmly greeted the four women as he was sitting at his desk.
 
Celine then got straight to the point and asked if Jinah could be permitted to going home early. Jinah tried to stop Celine by saying that she was okay enough to work despite her tired appearance, she looked a little pale.
 
Chief Song smiled, stood up from his desk, walked towards Jinah, and put his hand on Jinah's shoulder. "Miss Park, as the Chief Nurse, I believe that it's best for you to go home and rest."
 
With that said, Jinah gave in and followed Chief Song's advice to go home early.
_____________________________________
 
At Mrs  Han's Salon...
 
"Bora-ah, could you please do me a favor? Go in the back and get me another bottle of conditioner, please?” Mrs. Han asked the young woman who was sitting on one of the salon chairs as she held up the empty bottle of conditioner.
 
"Nae!" Bora replied as she got up from her seat and made her way to the back to get what Mrs. Han needed.
 
While in the back, Bora could still hear the chatting going on between her co-workers. Since they were older than her, she heard the discussion was   something about their sons and daughters who have been dating for a while.
 
When she walked back with the new bottle, she was suddenly asked if she had a boyfriend.
 
"I don't have one,” she casually replied as she made her way towards Mrs. Han.
 
The women were suprised at her response. Considering how pretty she was, they assumed that she was already in a relationship.
 
"Bora-ssi, how old are you again?” one of her co-workers asked.
 
"I'm twenty-five,” Bora replied as she sat back down in her chair after giving Mrs.Han the conditioner.
 
"Aigoo! Twenty-five? Mrs. Han has a son around your age. I can introduce him to you," another woman said.
 
All Bora could do was smile and shake her head before politely declining the offer.
 
Mrs. Han jumped in the conversation, to defend Bora, by asking the ajummas to stop bombarding the girl with so many questions. It was clearly making her feel uncomfortable.
 
However, Mrs. Han couldn’t help but to feel motivated by one of the ajummas. To be honest, it wasn’t a bad idea to introduce Yoon Bora to Jayden. In fact, it was a terrific idea.
 
Now thinking about it clearly, if Jayden somehow fell in love with Bora, there would be no room for Jinah to interfere in Jayden’s life any longer. She smirked to herself thinking about how Jayden could finally live a life without that girl who constantly hurt her son. However, as nice as it would be, she definitely needed some help with implementing this plan. This was something she knew she couldn’t fail.
 
______________________________________
 
At the Park household...
 
Jinah was in her bedroom resting since she was able to go home early, permitted by the Chief Nurse, of course. Her stomach suddenly started to growl. Though she had lunch at work, she never got to finish eating.
 
As she walked downstairs and into the kitchen, one of the maids came to her aid and asked what she would like to eat. While sitting at the table, waiting for her food, Jinah went on her phone to see if she could start solving the first clue.
 
"Ugh...! Seriously, what do these numbers mean?" Jinah gave a frustrated yell as she was having problems deciphering the numbers.
 
Then another maid, one whom Jinah was friends with, came over to the young woman to see what was the matter. "Na Na, what's wrong?” the maid asked.
 
"I'm trying to figure out these numbers using letters,” Jinah replied. She then showed the maid the message:
 
12, 1, 11, 5. + 16, 1, 18, 11= X
 
After a few minutes of looking at the problem, the maid suggested that Jinah say the alphabet out loud to help figure out what each number was in the alphabet.
 
“Hmm… ok, I'll give it  a try."
 
Finally, the maid who had prepared Jinah's meal, came to the room with Jinah’s food.
 
"Enjoy your meal!" the maid said before she bowed and left the dining room.
 
While Jinah ate, she tried to solve the clue at the same time. Sooner than later, she finally solved it and felt proud of herself. "Got It! It's Lake Park."
 
Once she was finished eating, Jinah had asked the maids if they knew any lakes.
 
“Oh, I know one! But I think it's for couples," one of the maids said.
 
Jinah said it was fine if it was for couples, she just wanted to know the name of it.
 
"I think it was called Seokchon Lake. I'm not sure... but I do remember how pretty it was when I went with my husband back in the day."
 
Jinah smiled and thanked the maids for their help. Before she left on her mission, she looked up the directions on how to get there.