Chapter Thirty

Rememberance
Later on that day, as Jinah was doing her grocery shopping she had received texts from her friends confirming that they will come over.  After replying to their messages Jinah quickly gathered all the items on her list then paid for them. Once she finished paying she hurried back to her apartment to start cooking. Though it'll be the first time cooking on her own but she got some easy recipes to make from the maids.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the states...

 

Mr.Park had finally arrived at the airport. After gathering his luggage  he was greeted by his assistant then he was escorted to his hotel. When he got to his hotel and was settled in his room,he decided to give Daniel's parents a call to see if they were  free to meet up. Considering that he'll be staying for a couple days and plus he wanted to discuss their children's future together.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Now back to Jinah who's in the kitchen finishing up her cooking before everyone comes.

 

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Jinah quickly opened the door seeing Daniel who came to see if she needed any help.

 

"Hey! I came to see if you needed help with anything", Daniel said as he entered the apartment as soon as Jinah opened the door.

 

" oh Hey!, well I'm almost done cooking but you can help put the snacks out though", Jinah quickly suggested as she headed back to her cooking.

 

Ten minutes later Jinah had finish cooking, and Daniel had already put out the snacks on the coffee table in the living room.  And then finally everyone arrived including Jinah's mother.

 

When everyone settled down in the living room, they chatted for a bit until Jinah gave them a tour of her lovely apartment.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Meanwhile with Jayden...

 

Jayden was hanging out with his friends over at junsu's house.  The guys were in the living room playing video games. 

 

" come on!, aww that should have been a goal!", junsu's dolphin like voice yelled out  seeing the replay of the gameplay. But Jayden was sitting on the couch spacing out.

 

Jayden then felt one of his friends pat him on the shoulder.

 

"Hey Jayden Hyung are feeling okay?".one of his friends worriedly asked. He gave a nod and replied that he was fine then went to focus on the soccer game.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Now back with Jinah's father on his business trip...

 

The nighttime soon approached and he had been invited to the Lee's home for dinner.

 

"Ah Jae Rim oppa, would you like some dessert? Or coffee? Tea?", Mrs. Lee offered.

 

Jinah's father replied that tea would be fine. While waiting for his tea, he thought it would be time discuss arranging a marriage with Jinah and Daniel.

 

A few minutes passed and Mrs,Lee came back with his tea, after taking a sip of the tea he cleared his throat before he could say anything.

 

"How is Jinah these days?". Mrs.lee asked.

 

Jinah's father smiled and updated them from her condition until now. Which led him to thank them for having a wonderful son.

 

"Aigoo no need to thank us, we knew that Daniel would be a good doctor the moment he saw Jinah getting hurt at the beach."Mrs. Lee said and turned to her husband who shook his head in agreement.

 

"Ah right! I remember that day", Jinah's father said as he recalled that memory.  Then he heard Mrs.lee excitedly talking about her and Jinah's mother's dream to be in laws.

 

"Solbi-ssi, Andy Hyung I've thought about it for a long time..."mr. Park started to say.

 

The couple waited for him to continue.

 

"I can see that Daniel cares for Jinah very much even when they were kids, and so I think the two should get married", Jinah's father said in a serious voice, the couple became overjoyed hearing mr.park's blessing to their kids to get married. With that said it was time for mr.park to say goodbye after finishing his tea  and so he called the driver to drop him back to his hotel.