Chapter Twenty- Nine

Rememberance
When Daniel arrived at their apartment building, he parked his car then walked Jinah up to her door.
"Well...Goodnight, and thank you for everything", Jinah said before going inside her apartment.
Daniel smiled and replied you're welcome and goodnight. But as Jinah turned her back to open the door, Daniel quickly asked a question.
"Are you Okay? Cause earlier at the restaraunt  you seemed upset when you were on the phone", Daniel said as he had a worry look in his eyes and scratched the back of his neck.
"Ah...earlier? I'm fine I just get a little upset when I get unknown texts", Jinah nervously laughed then gave Daniel a smile to assure him that everything's fine.
Daniel nodded his head then told Jinah to ignore the messages if it continues.
After that they both went to their prospective apartments.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile with Sara...
Her and Parker are on an outing with his company to sing karaoke. At first Parker didn't want to go because he wanted to just relax at home but, his employees convinced him to bring along his pretty girlfriend. Now it's been a couple hours since they've been singing and there are a couple empty bottles of soju on the table. Only Sara and Parker were the sober ones even though they drank a little bit.
" now it's time for our handsome CEO to serenade his lovely girlfriend !", said one of the workers in a drunken state. Sara who was looking through the song book was caught off guard. And so parker forcefully was pulled to the front as everyone was chanting at him to sing a song
"Um...what song should I sing?", Parker nervously asked since it was his first time singing in front of everyone but even though with  just sara in his car he'll sing to the radio.
Sara shrugged then went back to search for a song in the book until the employees started to shout out some requests.
"You should sing Exo's sing for you!", then Sara requested an Exo song for her boyfriend to sing after looking at the song book.
After finding the song on the karaoke, Parker began to sing. When he finished the song he went back to sitting next to Sara.
"It's your turn!", Parker said and sweetly smiled at Sara as he handed over the microphone. And so she got up and sang the song that he chose for her. Time flew by as they sang karaoke and it was getting close to midnight. When the bill came to Parker, he quickly paid it and he made sure everyone went home safely before dropping off Sara.
____________________________________________________________________________________In Jayden's room...
Though it was almost twelve in the morning. He could hardly sleep at all because he had a lot of things on his mind, like the wedding, Bora, trying to get his girlfriend back. In order to ease  on his mind Jayden reached for his phone from the bedside table to look at a photo he saved of Jinah at the lake.
"I want to stop all of this now and tell you who I am...But I can't I have to wait until we finish our little game", Jayden whispers to himself as his thumb caressed Jinah's face in the photo. In a moment he got out of bed and took the paper of clues from his desk and then started to text them to Jinah after seeing the response of the completed one.
____________________________________________________________________________________
At Jinah's apartment...
Jinah was soundly fast asleep until she heard her phone go off and when she woke up to check them out she saw that were a bunch of messages from the Unknown number again.
"Ahh! Why at this hour?", Jinah said sleepily. She tried to go back to sleep but couldn't and now she was wide awake. In hope of falling asleep again she decides to solve the clues that were sent.
While solving the clues, Jinah couldn't help but think of the other unknown message that she recieved when she was out with her family and Daniel. But then curiousity got to her and thought that the two unknown users texts are somehow linked to each other.
" could that other Unknown user's  message be a hint too? But unless it's the same person...?" Jinah shook her head in disbelief seeing the phone number are different.
"Okay the answer is...Us In scrapbook", so as Jinah solved another clue, she put down the phone to think if she had a scrapbook. Sooner than later Jinah was able to go back to sleep.
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
It's finally Sunday, which meant that Jinah's mom would be coming over to the apartment. And so almost all morning Jinah been cleaning up the place. Now that the apartment was clean she sat on the couch to rest. When she picked her phone up from the coffee table to see if there was any calls or texts but there were none. So Jinah decided to invite her friends over as well since they have yet to see her new home too. Until she waits for each of her friends response, Jinah decides to get ready to go grocery shopping. 
 
 
 
Next, as Jinah was waiting for the elevator, she saw Daniel  coming out of the elevator looking through his mail in his hands.
 
 
 
"Hey!", Jinah  happily greeted him. Daniel stopped and looked up then saw Jinah and greeted her back.
 
 
 
"Hey! How is it going?".
 
 
 
Jinah smiled and replied that everything's good and that she's heading to the grocery store.
 
 
 
Daniel nodded in understanding then offered to come along to help with the groceries.
 
 
 
" Ah no  but thank you for the offer though, I've made a list", Jinah said showing Daniel her shopping list. With that said they bid each other goodbye and Jinah made her way to the grocery store.