Chapter Thirty- Seven

Rememberance

 

During Sara's shift she wasn't able to stay focused because Celine's words lingered in her head.

"Sara-ssi, are you okay? You don't look so good..." one of the nurses asked out of concern.

Sara turned around as she was washing the medical tools. She gave a fake smile to assure that she was fine. Then two other nurses came in while gossiping.

"Omo! Did you hear Celine sunbae quit today?"

"Really? I heard that the reason why she was quitting was because of the CEO of a street wear company. He told her to, at least that was what my friend who works there told me," the other nurse replied to her friend.

Sara was so deep in thought that she got a little cut on her finger as she was washing a sharp tool.

"Ouch!" Sara cried out and the nurses quickly came to her aid.

"What happened? Did you hurt yourself?" her colleagues worriedly asked and got the first aid kit.

"It's just a little cut, I'll live." Sara chuckled as one of the nurses put a band aid on the wound.

Once the nurse was done putting on the band aid, she gave a warning to Sara to be careful next time. Sara thanked her coworker and then continued to do her job.
___________________________________
In the nurse's break room...

Miya and Jinah have been chatting for awhile since they have a little time left until they could go back to work.

"Hey, I have an idea! How about you and  Sara come sleepover this weekend?" Miya suggested to Jinah.

Jinah agreed to the sleepover and said that she'll ask Sara to join them. She then said,  "Yeah, I think it'll be good for me. You know? It'll give me sometime to hang out with you and Sara. But, what about Celine?"

Miya then replied, "It's best that both Celine and Sara not be in the same room. At least for now, considering what happened at the nurse's head office."

Jinah nodded her head in understanding. With that said, Miya's break was now over. So she got up from the couch and threw away her plastic cup. She then told Jinah that she'll see her later.
___________________________________
Meanwhile at the Han household...

Jayden was up in his room thinking of what he could do  for Jinah. So he thought long and hard about what Jinah liked.  Still, nothing came to mind. What happened all of a sudden? He used to know everything about his girlfriend....He then decided to call some of his friends to ask for advice.

After awhile of calling everyone and getting some suggestions, which he greatly appreciated, however, the suggestions weren't special enough. Finally his friend, Junsu, called him back since earlier he was busy and couldn't pick up.

"Hey! Sorry I couldn't pick up earlier." Jayden heard on the other line.

"It's okay, anyway, I need your help. I'm trying to think of what I can do for Jinah," Jayden informed his friend.

"Ok, so what are you thinking of doing?" Junsu asked. Jayden told him that he wanted to do something special for her.

"Ah okay, why don't you cook her dinner?" 

Jayden thought about it and said, "I can't because it would mean bringing her home. Plus, my mom doesn't exactly like the idea of me meeting her at all."

"Right, my bad. I forgot you're mom doesn't like her," Junsu noted.

Next Jayden asked him to think of something else.

"Um...have you gone to any concerts with her?"

Jayden thought about it and realized that was one thing he hadn't done with Jinah yet. "Actually, we haven't gone to one before. Maybe we should..."

 

Junsu, who was on the other line, encouraged him to go for it. Soon after, Jayden thanked Junsu before hanging up. He then went to his desk and opened his laptop to search for concerts to go to.