Chapter Nineteen

Rememberance
Continuing with the happy couple's anniversary, they were now at a restaurant. While waiting for their order to come, Miya decided that it was her turn now to give Hyo Seob  her present.

 

 
"Oppa...you know at the concert I was really touched by your gift, so thank you."

 

 
"I'm glad you liked it, I prepared a lot for it," Hyo Seob replied.

 

 
Miya then said that she had also prepared something for him. She quickly went in her bag and took it out and gave it to him.  As Miya watched her boyfriend open her gift, she felt a bit nervous seeing his reaction.

 

 
"Do you like them?" Miya asked as she saw a smile on Hyo Seob's face as he saw the couple rings.

 

 
Hyo Seob replied yes, then took one of the rings from the box and asked Miya for her hand so he could put it on her finger. After they both had put their rings on, their food had just arrived. 
 
 
 
"Happy Anniversary, oppa, I love you," Miya sweetly said before they started to eat. 
 
 
 
"Happy Anniversary, jagiya, I love you more," said Hyo Seob.

 

 
______________________________________

 

 
The weekend had come to an end. Now it was Monday morning and Celine had just woken up at her usual time for work. As she was getting ready, all she could think of was that modeling job at Mad Dope. She was also very happy now that her ankle was healed and that she was able to walk again. However, there was still a part of her that felt bad for keeping the job a secret from her friends. After all, this was her dream from the start. Then, soon enough, Celine was in her car and on her way to Seoul hospital.
 
________________________________________

 

 
As everyone's day progressed, lunch time had come and the girls, now including Celine, went to the cafeteria and sat at their usual table.

 

 
"Cel! I'm glad you're finally back," Jinah happily said giving her friend a hug before she sat down.

 

 
"Yeah! It's also nice to be able to walk again without the cast and crutches," Celine replied.

 

 
While the girls ate, they also updated each other about their weekend. This led to Jinah taking out her phone and showing them the unknown messages that she had been getting lately.

 

 
"I don't really know who it's from or what these numbers mean," Jinah said.

 

 
Celine then asked if she had tried to reply back to the sender. Jinah replied saying that she had just ignored all the messages.

 

 
"Well, maybe if you get another text, you should definitely text back asking the reason for it," Celine advised as the other girls nodded in agreement with her suggestion.

 

 
After changing the topic to Miya's anniversary, Jinah's text ringtone played indicating that she got another message.
 
______________________________________

 

 
At Mad Dope...

 

 
Parker Jung was in his office working diligently when a knock came at the door.

 

 
"Yes, who is it?" Parker asked.

 

 
At the door was Mina Kwon and her manager. Parker then stood up from his desk and answered the door. He greeted and invited the guests into his office.

 

 
"Wow Mina! This is such an honor to have you here!" Parker said as he shook her hand and mentioned that he was big fan of her work.

 

 
Mina then replied that it was she who felt honored to be here as well and to be working with Mad Dope.

 

 
Twenty minutes later, they were discussing the final product of the designs. Parker also had mentioned that their company was looking for models and he asked Mina if she was willing to help pick a few of them.

 

 
"Yeah, I would love to help! So, when will the auditions start?" Mina said.

 

 
The CEO was happy with the response and answered her question.

 

 
"Auditions are next week, but one of the girls is coming today to discuss it."

 

 
Mina nodded her head in understanding.

 

 
"Is it ok for me to stay and meet her too?"

 

 
Parker smiled and said that it would be fine if the girls met considering they might potentially work together.

 

 
____________________________________

 

 
Back at Seoul Hospital...

 

 
Celine's shift had finally ended for the day. Once she bid everyone goodbye and had gathered her belongings, she then made her way to the parking lot so she could get to her car. As Celine was walking to her car, she was also on the phone with Parker letting him know that she was on her way.

 

 
In the car, driving to Mad Dope, she couldn't help but feel excited and anxious about the modeling job that she had been dreaming of since forever.